SCUM game

NoFearNL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be Dayz 2.0 with a little bit better of a development team. Basically it's going to be a kill on sight fest where you spend several hours gathering materials just to get shot once and be killed. I was super excited for the game but.. nah.. ill stick to Rust.

9 hours ago, sapoud_13 said:

I'll buy as soon as it is available, but really hope they stick to the hardcore side instead of listenning to the casual player base

Well, unfortunately, most game makers make games to make money.  Without the "casuals" you don't make enough money.  But like Jakester said, as long as they have enough content to keep the hardcore interested and happy they should be ok.

I have been looking forward to the game for a long time as well.  I hope it does not fizzle out and fail like EFT is doing.

4 hours ago, LewisUK said:

Well, unfortunately, most game makers make games to make money.  Without the "casuals" you don't make enough money.  But like Jakester said, as long as they have enough content to keep the hardcore interested and happy they should be ok.

I have been looking forward to the game for a long time as well.  I hope it does not fizzle out and fail like EFT is doing.

Atleast there will be server config for the more "hardcore" community so.. we shouldn't be worried too much.