The quest for 25 posts and access to discord/vip

chasedoe

I'm looking at the requirements for Discord and the VIP cheats section (very interested in RUST) and one of them is 25 posts. One of the rules is not to spam the forums to reach the 25 posts asap.. but it leaves me wondering how you can get 25 posts for getting access. Majority of topics are already answered, locked, or weeks if not months old.

Is there a specific forum where I can bump my post count up a little bit? This is my second month of subscriptions to chods cheats. I want to follow the rules and be an upstanding member but I also don't want to be a cheesedog and reply to already answered threads that are weeks old when it's totally unnecessary. If anyone could help me out with this, that'd be well appreciated. Thanks 

I’ve only been here for a little while. It’s not something that will happen over night. I just respond to topics that I feel I can contribute to or have an opinion of. One of the other requirements is that you have to be here for 3 months so you still have another month for you to respond/react to posts.

As far as Rust goes, just be active in forums and don’t expect anything soon. Don’t ask for invite, they will invite you when they feel like you’re ready/worth it

1 hour ago, insidious1 said:

I’ve only been here for a little while. It’s not something that will happen over night. I just respond to topics that I feel I can contribute to or have an opinion of. One of the other requirements is that you have to be here for 3 months so you still have another month for you to respond/react to posts.

As far as Rust goes, just be active in forums and don’t expect anything soon. Don’t ask for invite, they will invite you when they feel like you’re ready/worth it

Cool, thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated.

I've been here for around a half month and activity comes as goes as you self want.

I usually as mentioned by insidioius respond to topics that I feel I can contribute to one way or another.

I mean if you really want to ''up'' your post count, you could start doing some thinking of what content you can contribute to this forum wether it be something media / content related or if you posses

any special skills that could help the users on this forum in one way or another.

Being a new user, I understand your struggle. Just look into any threads and decide if you can or cannot provide advice, or a legitimate comment.  If you can, do so. If not, wait till the next day. It's all about keeping  the forum active which is important for the support of CHOD.