Mr.Chod thank you

seraph221

Chod thank you for hard work and dedication to providing us with quality service and product. Also for making sure time was not lost. I'll pour one out for you tonight. 

Edit: should also thank the staff as well for what they had to put up with from customers as well. I'd pour one out for each of you but I like my liver and not sure how many in total there are. 

Edited by seraph221
  • Like 1

Dear Chod, I want to also thank you for what you've done. I will PULL one out for you tonight. I've lost 600 pounds, lowered my cholesterol, and become a better Christian with your cheats.

I also feel the need to thank the countless morons who post "OMG IVE BEEN BANNED" for making me realize there is a chance to be caught. I don't wish to topic steal here, but I REALLY felt the absolute NEED to let everyone know how I feel, and not just support you financially via pay pal once EFT cheats come back available. 

Edited by kennypwn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kennypwn said:

Dear Chod, I want to also thank you for what you've done. I will PULL one out for you tonight. I've lost 600 pounds, lowered my cholesterol, and become a better Christian with your cheats.

I also feel the need to thank the countless morons who post "OMG IVE BEEN BANNED" for making me realize there is a chance to be caught. I don't wish to topic steal here, but I REALLY felt the absolute NEED to let everyone know how I feel, and not just support you financially via pay pal. 

Comment of the year.

I want to extend my gratitude to the staff of Chod's and Chod himself! 

I think they're doing great work atleast aimed towards the EFT Hack, I like that we get status updates etc and that

they don't release too much information so It gets detected easier and stuff like that.

I'm gonna pour one out on wednessday for the lot of you!

happy_10.png

• 4 weeks later...