whatwutwot

Anti-Cheat function question

I would assume so, providing you clear your cookies and change your IP each time you switch between accounts.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Noah33 said:

I would assume so, providing you clear your cookies and change your IP each time you switch between accounts.

I'll probably end up playing on a VPN.

50 minutes ago, whatwutwot said:

I'll probably end up playing on a VPN.

So probably clear your cookies to be safe and leave the IP I guess.

I actually dual booted and run my cheesing account on another operating system. That way if a ban ever occurs for me, I can just reinstall that OS, and maybe.... Just maybe, it will skew my HWID enough that they don't keep me flagged for when I start cheesing again.

It also makes it so I don't lose any important files, and I can reinstall quickly since it's only the one game and a few drivers for my mouse and keyboard that I have to reload onto the OS

Edited by sk8r159

5 hours ago, sk8r159 said:

I actually dual booted and run my cheesing account on another operating system. That way if a ban ever occurs for me, I can just reinstall that OS, and maybe.... Just maybe, it will skew my HWID enough that they don't keep me flagged for when I start cheesing again.

It also makes it so I don't lose any important files, and I can reinstall quickly since it's only the one game and a few drivers for my mouse and keyboard that I have to reload onto the OS

I'm going to give this a try when it becomes public to purchase again. Should be easy enough to set up. What version of windows are you running?

No it won't affect the other accounts its not a hardware id ban. I used cheats from ****other cheat provider**** and got banned twice cause they lied about detection. I still have two active accounts I used chods cheats with and they arent not banned.

• Thanks 1

Yes, agree with Fishstix69, I have used cheat from two different providers, five of my account have been banned, but when I use Chod's cheat, I have never been banned again.

I have only been banned once and the ban didn't spread to my 2 other eod accounts so you should be good