Eft Review [?]

wofgar

18 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

You are talking as if our cheat gets detected every few months

It's funny to you?
I personally counted 160+ blocked reports. This is more than 3 000 euros if you consider the cheapest account for 20 euros. But the most expensive accounts were banned too.
One thing is clear that the developer has learned to detect the inejection and the waves of the ban will be, as time will tell.

PS. It is worth noting that the cheat works well. Very convenient to play. But the security problem, crosses out all the achievements.. Why do you need a cheat if an account is blocked for it.

Edited by rexer

Cheating it's always a risk. However our software got detected only 2 times, early November 2017 and now.

Chod has been working hard those days and he made some improvements. Let's just wait until he fix everything.

We apologize for your bad experience, you really had bad timing there :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rexer said:

It's funny to you?
I personally counted 160+ blocked reports. This is more than 3 000 euros if you consider the cheapest account for 20 euros. But the most expensive accounts were banned too.
One thing is clear that the developer has learned to detect the inejection and the waves of the ban will be, as time will tell.

PS. It is worth noting that the cheat works well. Very convenient to play. But the security problem, crosses out all the achievements.. Why do you need a cheat if an account is blocked for it.

It's funny for me that you talk about it like it gets detected every few months. Maybe you should learn to read my friend. What do you think about me? That i laugh about people that got banned or what?
If you got a problem with the fact that we stayed UD for 1 year and got our first big banwave now then go somewhere else buddy. Or stop cheating at all because it's nothing for you if you think like that.
Cheating is and will always be a risk. If you can't understand that you should stop cheating immediately.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rexer said:

It's funny to you?

You act like getting detected is not a part of cheating, you know that it's a risk and it's not funny to ANYONE in here since we all take the risk. I also lost an EOD account and I'm not crying about it cause I personally took that risk. The cheat has been a good cheat with many features and I know what could happen. You should really take a break and reconsider if this is the risk you want to take. But you really shouldn't take it out on other people on the forum that ALSO got banned.

1 hour ago, sikotoast said:

Thats realy the point. Most kidos play not smart they just dicking around.

Thats why we will be detectet faster in future. 

Greatings from Germany

Personally I speed hack, AIM to SHIT and go blatant as fuck and i still haven't been banned since February. Maybe im just lucky ?‍♂️. However i do toggle off and play legit a lot so i dont know, that might be a factor.

Edited by FinnMx