Where does Chods' cheese come from?

bradpop14

I've been pondering this question for a few days now.

I've read that Chod produces some of the most glorious cheese the gaming community has laid eyes on. But where does it come from?

Sure, anyone can make cheese from regular cows grazing in fire torn California. Hell, I would buy it. But what if Chod develops his cheese from the milk of a rare Italian breed of cow, the Podolica?

Well if this is the case, then we have some serious Horse Cheese on our hands gents. I continue to wonder, does Chod milk his animals by hand after spending years raising them to be the beautiful Cheese producers they are? Does he hand churn every batch to a specific calculation set before him by the Gods of ancient Greece? And does he have his la nonna in the kitchen who watches over his every move in the hopes of maintaining the integrity of the family recipe? All valid and serious questions to ponder. Tonight, I will be dreaming of cheese...?

To those who have experience Chod's Cheese, comment below and explain where you believe Chod's cheese comes from. Don't give me a simple-man answer. 

Edited by bradpop14

Long ago when time was still young, only what mere humans would call gods roamed the earth in search for the answer to lifes biggest questions...then war broke out amongst the strongest of the gods. and after many hundred years of war, only one god rose from the ashes of the battlefield...Chod. as a gift from Chod he created humans. the first of his creation we now know them as his team..admins, moderators, ect. he was the most proud of his first humans that he chose them to be apart of his created project....The Cheese.

“The Cheese project” was a gift better than all gifts... forged by Chod himself from the water of internal life... the ultimate system to beat all systems...the client that provides all young and old with endless fun. Not much is written within the Chodble “bible” about the project bc our mortal eyes would turn into the cosmos themselves if gazed upon. The goal was to give his creation “humans” fun and enjoyment. Regardless of anybodies skill level everybody deserves to have the right to have fun. And the outcome is something amazing... a community of people who count on not only Chod and his team but each other for the health and growth of this great community and the Cheese project

On 8/9/2018 at 4:39 AM, retroonestar said:

“The Cheese project” was a gift better than all gifts... forged by Chod himself from the water of internal life... the ultimate system to beat all systems...the client that provides all young and old with endless fun. Not much is written within the Chodble “bible” about the project bc our mortal eyes would turn into the cosmos themselves if gazed upon. The goal was to give his creation “humans” fun and enjoyment. Regardless of anybodies skill level everybody deserves to have the right to have fun. And the outcome is something amazing... a community of people who count on not only Chod and his team but each other for the health and growth of this great community and the Cheese project

Yikes...

• Sad 1

On 8/9/2018 at 5:39 AM, bradpop14 said:

I've been pondering this question for a few days now.

I've read that Chod produces some of the most glorious cheese the gaming community has laid eyes on. But where does it come from?

Sure, anyone can make cheese from regular cows grazing in fire torn California. Hell, I would buy it. But what if Chod develops his cheese from the milk of a rare Italian breed of cow, the Podolica?

Well if this is the case, then we have some serious Horse Cheese on our hands gents. I continue to wonder, does Chod milk his animals by hand after spending years raising them to be the beautiful Cheese producers they are? Does he hand churn every batch to a specific calculation set before him by the Gods of ancient Greece? And does he have his la nonna in the kitchen who watches over his every move in the hopes of maintaining the integrity of the family recipe? All valid and serious questions to ponder. Tonight, I will be dreaming of cheese...?

To those who have experience Chod's Cheese, comment below and explain where you believe Chod's cheese comes from. Don't give me a simple-man answer. 

Google translator crying from such a text.