CSGO and EFT

retroonestar

Everyone I understand the wait but let’s make the best of the time we have now.

For new people to the community who yet to try out the cheese and for people who want to better there Configs. 

I would like to see some tips for both new people and older members of this great community to post some tips on how they did there configs for CSGO and EFT. Let’s better the community by better each other! 

632458118_SPACEMANFinished.png.54f6418cb52a3f34daf3738cc877661b.png

1 hour ago, retroonestar said:

Everyone I understand the wait but let’s make the best of the time we have now.

For new people to the community who yet to try out the cheese and for people who want to better there Configs. 

I would like to see some tips for both new people and older members of this great community to post some tips on how they did there configs for CSGO and EFT. Let’s better the community by better each other! 

632458118_SPACEMANFinished.png.54f6418cb52a3f34daf3738cc877661b.png

the main this i do when it comes to my configs or what i use, i started out really bad with like raging and using all the features and as time went on took some away, now the only feature i use is the custom loot, it helps alot with tasks, but trying to play as legit as possible will help the longevity of the game, or your longevity of playing the game