Monster Hunter World

buck

So, the day is coming and i´m really hyped. I´m a big fan of the saga and want to know if there are some hunters betwen us :D 

I know that console guys have been playing for moths but i tried to avoid any spoiler so pls let´s keep it that way.

36 minutes ago, Noah33 said:

I was gonna buy it but I've seen the mixed reviews so I'd rather wait till a sale.

yeah, i preordered it and it wasn´t a good idea tbh, if you play solo it´s fine but if u wanna play with friends it´s horrible, errors with network alomst every time i try to play with my friends. 

controls aren´t good too, even with gamepad ? 

2 hours ago, killer3698 said:

it´s constantly crashing for me in hunts and i dont get why, im playing it on highes graphic setts with 100+ fps and im still crashing.

The game itself seems to be fun but its frustating af if you nearly got a "boss" down and it crashes T.T

luckyly i´m not having crashes, at least for now, but the game is poorly optimized and the network sucks.

55 minutes ago, buck said:

luckyly i´m not having crashes, at least for now, but the game is poorly optimized and the network sucks.

cant tell about the network, haven´t played online yet since my friends don´t play it.

But i keep crashing when i get discord messages for example which is pretty annoying and in random timings (ragefactor 100+).

I never played the saga (not because I don't like it but because I always used my PC), from a POV of someone who never played a MH in his life, should I buy it? I see a lots of friend playing it and idk if I should spend my money on it or not.

38 minutes ago, Oxyde said:

I never played the saga (not because I don't like it but because I always used my PC), from a POV of someone who never played a MH in his life, should I buy it? I see a lots of friend playing it and idk if I should spend my money on it or not.

it´s rly noob friendly imo, tons of tutorials and simplified mechanics of previous games (almost all recipes unlocked, predefined menus to eat, etc). As @xpi said maybe it´s lacking something, and that´s the overall difficulty but i´m having fun playing it, most of the time solo cause online rly sucks but whatever.

If you want to play it with friends i recommend you wait at least 1 month or 2 so they fix the nectwork/servers and optimize it a little, but it´s good to play solo. Hpoefully you don´t get constant crashes like some ppl.

8 minutes ago, buck said:

it´s rly noob friendly imo, tons of tutorials and simplified mechanics of previous games (almost all recipes unlocked, predefined menus to eat, etc). As @xpi said maybe it´s lacking something, and that´s the overall difficulty but i´m having fun playing it, most of the time solo cause online rly sucks but whatever.

If you want to play it with friends i recommend you wait at least 1 month or 2 so they fix the nectwork/servers and optimize it a little, but it´s good to play solo. Hpoefully you don´t get constant crashes like some ppl.

Thanks buddy! I'll keep an eye on it so and wait for some possible fixes :P