crowszero gave me a warning point

dgromov

Yesterday at about 2am  I was trying to be active on forum and make little bit of content.  In chat box  I wrote 3 messages in a row, 2 of them was In caps. MIND that it was 3am so almost no one was there.

After about 5 minutes i am being slapped with a warning from "crowszero" for spamming and using caps. This was out of NOWHERE!  I was not being direspectful, i was not swearing,i was not bugging anyone, i was only trying to be funy and praising chod in german! He did not let me know to stop what i was doing!  Besides there was a guy right before me and he wrote 4 messages in a row AND he was swearing. crowszero did not gave him warning point, i checked!

So what I ask is if you could please remove that warning point, because its is very demotivating to try to build reputation on your forum when stuff like that just happens out of no where. Thanks.

7 hours ago, dgromov said:

Yesterday at about 2am  I was trying to be active on forum and make little bit of content.  In chat box  I wrote 3 messages in a row, 2 of them was In caps. MIND that it was 3am so almost no one was there.

After about 5 minutes i am being slapped with a warning from "crowszero" for spamming and using caps. This was out of NOWHERE!  I was not being direspectful, i was not swearing,i was not bugging anyone, i was only trying to be funy and praising chod in german! He did not let me know to stop what i was doing!  Besides there was a guy right before me and he wrote 4 messages in a row AND he was swearing. crowszero did not gave him warning point, i checked!

So what I ask is if you could please remove that warning point, because its is very demotivating to try to build reputation on your forum when stuff like that just happens out of no where. Thanks.

a warning due to capslock in the chatbox for 1 day