dgromov

Check out My dope ass coub I Made on EFT

It looks fine and fairly well made I just think the music is a little off and ruined it for me, personally :) Other than that good job.

1 minute ago, Noah33 said:

It looks fine and fairly well made I just think the music is a little off and ruined it for me, personally :) Other than that good job.

Well, you didnt like both of the music video or just the bottom one? (i assume you didnt like the bottom one because there was techno music in there) :)

1 minute ago, dgromov said:

Well, you didnt like both of the music video or just the bottom one? (i assume you didnt like the bottom one because there was techno music in there) :)

I didn't like either in terms of music. As a video it's fine I just don't think the techno and pop music really fits the scene :x

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noah33 said:

I didn't like either in terms of music. As a video it's fine I just don't think the techno and pop music really fits the scene :x

Well thanks for feedback anyway

2 minutes ago, dgromov said:

Well thanks for feedback anyway

Np. I like the video and you did a good job ❤️

On 8/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, Jamieson73 said:

did you make this playing the actual game? looks like it runs better than the game itself 

haha, not its just the trailer for the game! i just played around with it a little bit

7 hours ago, dgromov said:

haha, not its just the trailer for the game! i just played around with it a little bit

again maybe im spaced out, i dont think ive actually watched the trailer :P but to be fair this video is sick, 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jamieson73 said:

again maybe im spaced out, i dont think ive actually watched the trailer :P but to be fair this video is sick, 

thanks buddy!

Gosh I wish I'd see this before. 

The second one looks better, but this is just an opinion of someone who can't even use the magic tool selection on photoshop.

Well done buddy!