Bobbysauce

Bobbysauce

Well to be frank only posting this so I can meet my 25 posts to join the new discord. By yeah I am bobbysauce (not real name obvi) been a member since mid may. Some of you guys might know me as I am pretty active in chatbox and was pretty active in the old discord as well. Well I guess its time to be active in the forums! Anyway...not sure what else to say here other then I'm glad to be a part of this community, bummed about what happen but have total faith things will be restored. I am total closet cheeser so I don't want to give too much info in case this gets back to my buddies who I play with but...feel free to PM if you do have any questions. Cya.

The good think about having a few posts about people, is that the website is the main thing in the end. I too enjoy way more interacting on discord.

But as such, nice having an introduction from you. These trying times are frustrating, but that comes with the whole thing of cheating.

Good luck on your way to the 25 posts ?