Review

Miani

The cheat is well done, simple and easy to use. Though theres one problem with it, when you start it up it says "undetected". This is false as for everyone that used it is going to be or will be banned. Please do make sure that the next time you do this you release it with the title being "risky" instead. My  EOD account is now banned due to this.

• Like 1

I am a believer that there is always room for improvement. A better testing phase for it detect-ability I think was needed for this. A small controlled group of cheese testers or something before releasing. They could do this already, and we just drew a short stick.... idk.

Sucks for a lot of us, losing your money isn't fun.. 

• Thanks 1

Nice review but it's hardly fair to blame the cheat provider because you got banned. You know the risk when using cheats and using it straight after an anti-cheat update wasn't exactly a good idea. I've been on the same EFT account since January, I'm obvious, I stream snipe and I'm not banned still - you just have to be smart about loading it after an update. Best of luck with your new account! :)

16 hours ago, Miani said:

The cheat is well done, simple and easy to use. Though theres one problem with it, when you start it up it says "undetected". This is false as for everyone that used it is going to be or will be banned. Please do make sure that the next time you do this you release it with the title being "risky" instead. My  EOD account is now banned due to this.

There is a difference between undetected and undetectable.  At the time he released it, he was unable to see a signature detecting it.  Therefore he labeled it as undetected, which it was, at that time, to the best of his knowledge.  You cannot ask for it to be undetectable.  It never will be.

16 hours ago, DoIKnowYou said:

I am a believer that there is always room for improvement. A better testing phase for it detect-ability I think was needed for this. A small controlled group of cheese testers or something before releasing. They could do this already, and we just drew a short stick.... idk.

Sucks for a lot of us, losing your money isn't fun.. 

This is correct.  They already do this.  They do not just code it and ship it.  They have admins/mods with accounts that they have log in to test it.  They test it for at least several hours but this last one I think they tested over the weekend.

Chod has the reputation of wanting to keep our accounts safe because he REALLY DOES CARE.  It is why he is not always the first out the door with the update after BSG updates.  He is taking the time to bring us new features and (to the best of his ability) keep our accounts as safe as possible.

Every single person that came to this site with the intention of making a purchase should be well aware of the fact that it is not a matter of IF we get banned, just a question of WHEN.  Lets not pretend otherwise.

• Like 2

• Nijo locked this topic