Foxbala

about the bans. using x feature

I'm about to get eft cheat, I know chods for a long time for csgo... But I heard last month this game made a huge update against cheats, so I wanna know if I don't rage using small fov and ESP only, I'll be 90% safe? This cheat is getting caught by the anti cheat system or just ragers ?

9 minutes ago, Tourin7 said:

it is being determined..please check out other forum posts by Chod. Cheers

Didn't found about it. Just some closed threads.

1 hour ago, Foxbala said:

Didn't found about it. Just some closed threads.

It's in the VIP section which non-subs don't have access to. Anyway to answer your question, the cheat is currently down as some people got banned using it and others are still safe. They are investigating the cause for bans with the reports of banned users.

The cheat is NOT SAFE, Chod released a detected version of the cheat so that people would buy it. Litereally 100+ people were banned less than 48h after he released the new version. DO NOT get the cheat for EFT.

1 hour ago, Ducksauce1992 said:

The cheat is NOT SAFE, Chod released a detected version of the cheat so that people would buy it. Litereally 100+ people were banned less than 48h after he released the new version. DO NOT get the cheat for EFT.

This is not true, chod didn't release a "detected version". The version that he released, got detected after release. The cheat is currently undergoing some maintenance, we are getting ban reports to see what features are causing the ban and then Chod will re-code those versions and re-release the cheat. Please keep an eye out for the banner above the chatbox to be removed.

47 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

This is not true, chod didn't release a "detected version". The version that he released, got detected after release. The cheat is currently undergoing some maintenance, we are getting ban reports to see what features are causing the ban and then Chod will re-code those versions and re-release the cheat. Please keep an eye out for the banner above the chatbox to be removed.

Nice, i just know another cheats ALSO updating, and getting bans etc.

1 hour ago, Ducksauce1992 said:

" Chod released a detected version of the cheat so that people would buy it. "
Please stop assuming things if you have no idea what you are talking about.