WTS Clean Steam Acc

blackworm84

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is a clarity account.. or thats why i try to sell it.. my sister one month loan is 150$ ( 130-150$ depends the exchange rate ) so 150$ the min prize. and ofc just ONE month :/ all plus dollar just a "gift" for her. also i know no one buy steam acc, coz everyone have steam account.. but this acc worth 456$ today with 20-50% offers for games etc.. ( just the new tombraider 55$ ) but ye..  

18 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

You're not going to get anywhere near $150 for this account, let alone $200-$250.

This account is realistically worth $50-$75 from a buyer.

i dont know.. one game more than 50$ .. dunno how this account selling works.. but 50$ for 38 and lots of AAA games? meh.. never.. as i said.. the new tombraider more than 50$ -.- 
the rx6 20$ nowadays DS3 with all dlc same 30$+ and its just 3 game.. still more than 75$ :/ nevermind.. 

39 minutes ago, blackworm84 said:

i dont know.. one game more than 50$ .. dunno how this account selling works.. but 50$ for 38 and lots of AAA games? meh.. never.. as i said.. the new tombraider more than 50$ -.- 
the rx6 20$ nowadays DS3 with all dlc same 30$+ and its just 3 game.. still more than 75$ :/ nevermind.. 

Like I've explained to you. Anyone who can afford your account can also afford to just buy the games separately. There's no rarity to your account, you have nothing they can't buy for cheaper or the same price and keep it on their current account. That's why Steam accounts don't sell - unless you're selling low digit accounts but even then they're only worth $5-10. 

• 1 month later...