Searching new Moderators

Dexter

Name:Aiden
What you do(work/school..):Home business/odd jobs here and there
Languages:English and a little bit of French
Online for x hours a day:Around 13 hours+
Experience with our products:Tarkov, and CSGO
Relevant experience:None at the moment
Why you think you would be good for this position:I believe i can help people with any concerns they have and put them at ease
Anything else:Just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to have more moderators on the Chod's team

Name: Ivan
What you do(work/school..): For the Meantime i have no work so i can fully do a 15/7 duty if i get a work i can fully do at night for 7hrs/7
Languages:English/Tagalog
Online for x hours a day: more than 10~ 15 hrs/day
Experience with our products: CSGO for 2yrs  And EFT 1month of using this
Relevant experience: i help some of new users and guide them also like how to use the cheat where do start it i give them the exact links so they don't ask more of
what issue they have and if they still having problem i still help them to fix the issue i love helping new/old players that having issues
Why you think you would be good for this position: i think its fit me to help someone with all i know here and keeps learning in a new ways ofc thats all
Anything else: btw thank you that in the past 3 yrs till now and the future this community i will stay forever since im searching before and keeps searching i found this website that keep me safe at all i <3 the friendly Moderators Administrators and specially Dex Emi And The Owner Chods i also have new moderator friends like cton faceless sniff
Edited by crowszero

Even tho im only 15, i'll give it a try.

Name: Magnus Petersen
What you do(work/school..): I go to school, but im my sparetime me and my friend works on a gameserver host.
Languages: Danish & English
Online for x hours a day: About 7-9
Experience with our products: I haven't bought any of your products, i've thought about it alot but i just waited to see whats the upcoming cheat is.
Relevant experience: Basically since i got a pc as a kid i worked on my own forum for game cheats, i've was a administrator in a cheating group with about 100-150 members, which was a really nice way to get experience and we just enjoyed it so much. And i've worked as a supporter for alot of Danish company's ex. Arma 3 Cheats.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I think i would be good for this position because im dedicated for this, i will use alot of time on forums and to help all your fantastic customers with their problems. I love helping people so this position would be a dream! Im a nice person, not really a "bad" guy, just chilling around with people.
Anything else: I hope you choose me, i would like to proof that people under 18 also knows how to work. Its all about experience and brain. :)

Name: Oliver Reinholdt Jensen.
What you do(work/school..): I'm full time working at a hardware store (elgiganten / elkjop) & school
Languages: Danish & English 
Online for x hours a day: 6 hours mostly more.
Experience with our products: used you're EFT cheats a lot. great job. 
Relevant experience: used to be a owner of a hacking community with 150+ members. Currently in a "hacker family
used to be a Admin on 4 different ArmA 3 community's with 200+ members. I'm known in the hacking community when i use my "cover" name.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have a lot of experience, i'm really mature of my age atleast that's what im told
- I know how to respect other people, even tho i might have something against them, i love to help people with problems etc. that's why i'm better then other's,
i speak fluent english & i've had the same "job" like u are in need of right now. I'm extremly active, probally more then others.
- i used to be a reseller here for your community. & I'm really smart and don't jump to stupid mistakes.
Anything else: most of you probally know me, i won't dissapoint u, and that's a insurance.
Edited by Reinholdt

Name: Niels
What you do(work/school..): im a booster that sits on his pc all day 
Languages: English, Dutch
Online for x hours a day: 16+ (i mostly skip school 12+ if i got school)
Experience with our products: used the csgo cheat for a couple months (im more active on the forum)
Relevant experience: since im a booster you have to work with people and stuff
Why you think you would be good for this position: im on forums 24/7 and im used to help people
Anything else: xd

• Dexter locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic