Searching new Moderators

Dexter

4 hours ago, Dexter said:

Name: Alexander Gonzalez
What you do(work/school..): I am an assistant grower for an I502 Recreational marijuana production and processesing facility.
Languages: English
Online for x hours a day: 12
Experience with our products: Tarkov and I believe cs:go I a while back.
Relevant experience: Sales and 5+ years of customer service.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have great customer service I know the product I know the how to communicate with people to defuse situations and figure out what can fix everything so everyone can continue enjoying our day.
Anything else:I am extremly layed back and I can get along with everyone. I have also been the owner for other servers on other games, or have held a administration positions on other servers.

Name: Ryan
What you do(work/school..): Software Developer
Online for x hours a day: 5-10(Not how much time I currently spend here but I am online at least this much and could be here.)
Experience with our products:  EFT for 2 months.
Relevant experience: Forum owner/mod for 2 years.
Why you think you would be good for this position: Mature, level headed, calm, professional.
Anything else: I spent 4 years in the army and 6 years in customer service prior to getting my degree and moving into software development. Nothing can be said that will offend me or make me act in an unprofessional manner. I believe my experience in customer service will also be beneficial when dealing with customers.

Name: Joe
What you do(work/school..): Hardware Engineer/Network Administrator
Languages: English/Italian
Online for x hours a day:6-8
Experience with our products: EFT for a few months and CSGO recently.
Relevant experience: currently Co-Admin a discord and Teamspeak gaming community. Several months ago Co-Managed several Rust/Arma/Dayz servers as well as Web site and forum for that gaming community. 
Why you think you would be good for this position: I’ve never moderated a site that uses IPSFocus but did moderate using phpBB.
Anything else: I’ve been part of many cheese communities. Most, if not all, are mediocre at best and are full of scammers. Once I found this community, was like finding the Unicorn. The current moderators, staff, admins and users are very involved and willing to help and share information. This is the type of community I like being a part of.

i'm not applying (even while i think i may be quailified and could bring some knowledge to the game - the biggest problem for me is not enough time) and wish all that do good luck but most of all for the chosen one: fun. much of it. you will need it. :)

Edited by Jakester
  • Like 1

Name: Joel
What you do(work/school..): Graduated Highschool, Getting in shape to enlist in airforce
Online for x hours a day: 6+

Experience with our products: CSGO Cheat, on and off for a few years, and recently EFT.
Relevant experience: Super Mod on CSGO Pasters forum, as well as a head admin on a minecraft server and forum
Why you think you would be good for this position: Have always done staff related things from when i first got into computers, Originally for minecraft servers, moving into community forums for csgo, and now some cheat forums as well.

Anything else:
Thanks for the chance, Been here for a bit now and i really enjoy what you got to offer so i just want to try and help keep it going 

5 hours ago, Dexter said:

Name: Gothir (Real name can be provided via PM.)

What you do(work/school..): BSc Qualified Computer Game Programmer, currently self employed.

Languages: English, C++, C#

Online for x hours a day: 8+

Experience with our products: Tarkov

Relevant experience: Admin or moderator on various gaming forums, game servers and communication software.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I have plenty of opportunity to be active on the forum, i am fair, impartial and mature.  I have plenty of experience moderating.

Anything else: I can potentially help out with programming or at least possibly do debugging etc.  Although I would need some advice and guidance to get started.  Furthermore, I am aware of development timelines and processes.

Name: Jordan

What you do(work/school..): Syracuse University 

Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Lua.

Online for x hours a day: 8

Experience with our products: EFT, CSGO, PUBG.

Relevant experience: I've been a community manager for Olympus, on ARMA 3. My job was to make sure the community on the forums were going well, and I had to oversee 5 other moderators.
They worked under me, and I made sure no problems happened while I was there. I was also a former Roblox Intern for the forums. It was due to my reputation on the forums. 
My internship ended within 3 months after having it, and I was offered to become a intern again, but I declined due to focusing on better things.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I'm probably the best decision, due to my real experience with handling many situations. I'll try to handle each problem without any type of biase, and make sure a justifiable decision is made.
I always try to make sure everyone has a good understanding of anything, and will continue to help people understand any type of problems. That includes helping, and many other things as well.

Anything else: I have a lot of free time recently, and I'll love to make sure everyone has a good experience on this site. 
Edited by archvillain
forgot a language

Name: Brandon
What you do(work/school..): Freelance Software Engineer 
Languages: English and Translate.Google.com
Online for x hours a day: 4-6ish (I can do more
Experience with our products: I've had a subscription with 
Relevant experience: I was an Admin on NoPixel.net for over a year and I've been using cheats for over 4 years with tons of different providers
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have a software programming background, so I can problem solve very well and I know technical issues like the back of my hand.
Anything else: Just want to fill my free time with something and help out somewhere.

Name: Jacob smith
What you do(work/school..):I work for stamdardaero I'm a composite technician I build airplane.
Online for x hours a day:I'm on my gaming rig for 5 to 10 hours a day and on my phone and looking at chodscheats for 18 hours a day.
Experience with our products:EFT cheese only
Relevant experience:
Why you think you would be good for this position:i think I would be good for this position because I'm always on my phone checking the website and chats even at work.I have manager experience and know what should be going on and what shouldn't be. I don't make nasty comments to anyone or but into anyone's business. I never make enemy's I make sure that people either like me or they just don't know me. I always think ahead alot more then other and always think outside the box to fix any issues.im great with others and a awesome leader as well as a coworker/coplayer/friend.
Anything else:i work harder then anyone you put in front of me I do my job right and make sure things are done correctly I'm very loyal and trustworthy and someone that anyone can count on. 

Name: Taaner
What you do(work/school..): I have made a Male Nurse Education and will start at september a new education for my Hometown (public service)
Languages: German, English, Turkish
Online for x hours a day: 8 H +
Experience with our products: CSGO and EFT (but playing a lot CSGO)
Relevant experience: Building and repair Pc´s, Laptops, Graphic Cards etc. I was also active as a Moderator for the WOW forum and like to help other People/customer when there is any problem.
Why you think you would be good for this position: i love the Cheese from Chods and think there will be a bigger community near the future, thats why i want to help "Chod´s Cheese".
Anything else: I learn since a few months "Python" because i want to make in the future professional Cheese too. A lot of people will say "Python isn good for that, try C++" but hey, every way leads to rome.
Edited by Lumberjaack

Name: 

Caleb

Virginia, US

What you do(work/school..): 

Landstown High School(senior szn)

Languages: 

English, some spanish

Online for x hours a day: 

10-15

Experience with our products: 

Currently, I am inexperienced with your products but I do plan on purchasing cheats like as soon as the Escape from Tarkov cheat is available. I do not think this is a big deal as I can just purchase cheats and I learn new things very quickly so it wont be an issue for me 

Relevant experience: 

I worked support for Aimjunkies, another cheating company, live support and forum support for 6 hours a day for about 5 months straight, I've got great people skills, and I know how to sell. I can be a great tribute to the team by being a great moderator and helping anyone in need.

Why you think you would be good for this position: 

Being on summer break makes me available at all hours of the day and night.

Anything else: 
Being a fast learner I can adapt quickly to do any task in any envirment, whatever is needed done will get done. You give me the tools and the playing field and its done. I understand you want someone dedicated and experienced, well you found me.
I'd love this opportunity because I love helping people and this is just another stepping stone to help people 
Edited by Noivinmo

Name:Josh Ben
What you do(work/school..):Currently working my way to become a Solano county Sheriff,former Military occupation 2008-2015 honorably discharged
Languages:English
Online for x hours a day: 14+ Hours 7-8 AM to 9-10 PM
Experience with our products: Escape from tarkov
Relevant experience: Former Admin on Arma 3 Server/Discord (Forgot the name) Former Admin on a TTT Garry's Mod server. Took Business/Management Classes High School. Mod on a Escape from Tarkov Discord Sever. Mod for a couple of streamers on Twitch. Former Mod/Support for GTA-5 Mod menus.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I'm Active and Seeking to help help customers with their issues, Looking for some responsibility/Work, Willing to do my best to resolve customers issues.
Anything else:I take pride on working with people/customers. ( Thank you for taking the time to read)
Edited by K12

Name:  Nathan
What you do(work/school..):  Full time self employed, and Mental Health Services
Languages: English/German
Online for x hours a day: 10-14 (I work 10 hours a day, online with laptop and phone entire time)
Experience with our products: Yes, 2 months + similar products
Relevant experience: Guild officer and state leader of old TAMS CoD Guild (back in OG call of duty)- I was Mr.Pennsylvania 2 years /// Current Guild officer second in command of a large Guild Wars 2 guild /// Current Guild Officer third in command of an up and coming SWGoH guild /// IRL leadership skills as well.
Why you think you would be good for this position:  I have fallen in love with Chods.. I firmly believe the community could grow in a more positive way and we just need active leaders there to help. We already have such great people that makes it a joy to come by everyday and hang out and talk. I would love to not only help but to bring some of my experience in wherever I can as well.
Anything else:  I won't waste my time and I surely won't waste yours, I appreciate a read over and the chance. Not only could I help and be a deeper part of something that I love, but I can also add this to my leadership resume to grow.

Name:Stephen
What you do(work/school..):I am attending school and I am a generator technician. 
Languages:English and some Spanish
Online for x hours a day:17
Experience with our products:I have experience with EFT cheat
Relevant experience:I have been forum moderator and tech mod for another site which consisted of helping customers with any technical issues on their computers that would keep them from being able to run programs
Why you think you would be good for this position:I have a ton of exeperience in customer service and leadership. I love the Chods family and would be thrilled to be able to be a part of the support side
Anything else:I work and go to school, but Im always online at any given time. I also have a military background and had a leadership position
Edited by getrekt5912

Name: Taren

What you do(work/school..): Work 40 8am-5pm(Central) weekdays Age: 20

Languages: English, Italian

Online for x hours a day: 8

Experience with our products: EFT cheat, Chods Cheats USB Relevant experience: Ive moderated for other forums and reddit sites, as well as own a discord server with 1500 members and moderate multiple others with 500+ average members

Why you think you would be good for this position: Ive been a member of chods since February and have enjoyed the whole community and the products i have used, i feel i could be a great help to the community because i am a Computer Technician/Software Developer for my day job and feel my skills could benefit the community

Anything else: I im willing to help with any technical support any members or staff may need

Edited by Prevailings

Name: Harkamal
What you do(work/school..): High School, lots of free time after 3 pm eastern time and currently it is summer vacation so even more free time
Languages: English with just a little Spanish to make sense
Online for x hours a day: 4
Experience with our products: EFT cheat and CSGO cheat... I know both cheats like the back of my hand and have done lots of troubleshooting so I can help other members
Relevant experience: I sometimes just help around answering unanswered questions, and I like to think I have a good understanding of how computers work and often troubleshoot issues on my pc so I could help people with pc issues related to the cheat as well
Why you think you would be good for this position: HWID support, answering tickets, giving warnings and moderating the chat box as well as answering questions in it
Anything else: I have been a member here since I discovered this website and I'm very passionate about cheating and like to troubleshoot my own issues so I wouldn't mind helping others like I often do already.

Name: Omar
What you do(work/school..): run my own business
Languages:English
Online for x hours a day: 12+
Experience with our products: eft and csgo cheese
Relevant experience: run my businesses on eBay and Amazon so I am well familiar with customer support
Why you think you would be good for this position: pretty much this is all I do already
Anything else: i hope i tick the criteria for this
Edited by tcmv

Name: jonathan warren

What you do(work/school..): just got laid off last month so nothing

Languages: english and google translate  

Online for x hours a day: 12

Experience with our products: eft and discord

Relevant experience: owner of 2 ark servers and the discord associated, ran rust server and the discords with them

Why you think you would be good for this position: im open to be available whenever needed, i can learn and take advice/feedback

Anything else: ive been active on discord, im a supporter and have been for 3 ish months. ive had conversations with faceless and others about doing videos, i dont troll and start arguements or anything in discord

Id also like to add that there are probably better qualified applicants than me, but how long will they stick around ? i have the time and ability to commit to stay with you and be active, i wont move on in a few months as probably most others will.

Edited by pheonix1234

Name: Dylan
What you do(work/school..): work @ airport
Online for x hours a day: 8+
Experience with our products: csgo & tarkov. 
Relevant experience: have worked on other forums sites as a moderator and rather enjoyed it.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I will be very active plus I have a lot of experience as a moderator. I enjoy using your products and am dedicated to chod’s products.
Anything else: I am the man for the job.

Name: Heng Chang
Location: Singapore , currently locating in Malaysia (Oversea Study)
What you do(work/school..): School
Languages: Chinese/English 
Online for x hours a day: 10-14 
Experience with our products: 0
Relevant experience: Computer Science in Degree Right Now. (Tech/Customer Support). 7 Month in MNC (Chinese) as a intern for customer support 
Why you think you would be good for this position: Able to provide correct/accurate support. Alot of free time due to most of the item was facing computer and in the mean time would help the community.
Anything else:Can't speak good english, but able to type well. Mainly Chinese(Main). Can help to solve problem for the customer who come from China. 

Name: Chuffter/Paul
What you do(work/school..): Work for a communications Company
Languages: English and Scottish (if it classed as a different langauge)
Online for x hours a day: 3+
Experience with our products: I use both CSGO and EFT cheats
Relevant experience: I am an Admin for a server in CSGO and Admin on their forums
Why you think you would be good for this position: I enjoy gaming but also helping people with any questions that they have.
Anything else: Thanks for looking at my application, good luck to all and get cheesing!

Name: Wictor

What you do(work/school..): Last year student in Video game graphics. 

Languages: Swedish & English fluently. 

Online for x hours a day: Depends if I'm in school or not.
Summerbreak leaves me more time my online time right now is around 16-18 hours a day I would suppose. '
During scohol however I have access to computer at all times so I have a lot of online time even during breaks etc but normally like 14 on school days.
Shortly said I spend atleast 10+ hours a day on my computer and I can easily dedicate that time for staff work.

Experience with our products: None yet, I've spectated and talked with a friend who has used EFT though.
Relevant experience: Been super admin, admin, moderator inside different Gmod communities ranging from DarkRP to more serious rp like Half life 2 which has given a lot of 
experience with dealing with forums atleast from the Half life 2 ones where they have very active forums with lots of applications and posts about everything.
This had lead me to learn on how to keep a forum clean and to have a nice enviorment for everyone to participate in. 
I've also been admin on Rust but being Gmod in staff puts you in more situations where you actually have to talk with people
and help them solve their issuies or deal with people who break the rules in a fair and just manner. 

Why you think you would be good for this position: 
Since I would say I'm fairly experienced with pissy people (Roleplayers can get quite pissy when they don't get to meta, powerplay etc etc) from my Gmod time (Most of my 933 Gmod hours)
I would say that I have learned problem solving and how to actually deal with these kind of people.
Since this is a cheating forum I think and I've seen so far that similiar types of people come here and complain about people cheesing and the like and I believe
that I am capable of handling them since I've handled very simliar people before.
I would also be good for this position due to my avalibiality due to how flexible I am with my freetime
A lot of people have work which can get into their way but I don't and my school wouldn't really get in the way that much considnering that
I still have long breaks that I can use to check the forums on, don't really do anything better on them. 

More shortly said, the amount of time I have as well with the combined experience I have with forum moderating and dealing with people on both forums and in-game
leads me to believe that I could be a great fit apart of your staff team. 

Anything else: I might not have been here long and It would be totally respected and understandable If I am not consindered for the position due to how new I am in this community. But I have to say in this little time I've spent here so far I'm loving it already and I hope to grow to become a big part of it in one way or the other. 

• Dexter locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic