Searching new Moderators

Dexter

Hello Chods-Cheats Community,

we are searching two new members in our team as moderators.(one EU and one NA)

What we are looking for:

At least 18 or older.

Speak fluent english.

Experience as supporter/moderator.

Experience with our products.

Enough time to do the job.

Dedication.

Professionalism.

What you will do:

Forum support+moderation.

HWID support.

Answering support tickets.

Giving warnings.

Moving posts.

Keeping the forum clean.

What will you get:

Free access to all our cheats.

Special rewards if you are doing your job good.

Please fill out the following mask to apply and answer this post with it:

Name:
Online for x hours a day:
Experience with our products:
Relevant experience:
Why you think you would be good for this position:
Anything else:
  • Like 5

Name:Lucas Lee / Teddy for my friends.
What you do(work/school..):I'm a learned IT-Security Engineer and work for the German Military.
Languages:Fluent: German, English, France, Irish. Fractional: Italian
Online for x hours a day: 8-12
Experience with our products: Very much experience with the Tarkov Cheat.
Relevant experience:Experiences as a mod on many Forums, many FB Groups and I'm a Owner and Leader of a working Multigaming Clan with 32 Members. 
Why you think you would be good for this position:I help the community, try to find a solution for every problem and are incorporated on the forum, it's rules and Chod's Cheats.
Anything else: I can put a many time in here. I want to help and make this community better, bigger and more known. I think i can help the team out with a good knowledge. 
Thank you for the chance. 
  • Like 2

Name: marcus
What you do(work/school..): working as a engenier on electricity
Languages: english, german, italian, turkish and france
Online for x hours a day: min 4 hours
Experience with our products: have eft and csgo chesee and know the bugs and the thinks you have to attention on. 
Relevant experience: i have some other supporter experiences on a online pc shop. 
Why you think you would be good for this position: im relaxed, and trying to help peoples when i can. 
Anything else: i dont wanna make this job to get free chesee or something. I like to support ppl thats all. 

Name: Bobby
What you do(work/school..): I'm an IT Support engineer / studying Software Engineering
Languages: Dutch/English/German/French
Online for x hours a day: (mostly I'm online at work and got plenty of time to browse on the forum. Also got time in the evening /weekends so about 4-6 hours/business day and 6-10 on the weekend days.)
Experience with our products: SoT/CS:GO (RC also)/EFT
Relevant experience: As it says in my job description, I'm an IT Support Engineer, I handle support tickets for a living.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I'm a multi-language support engineer, willing to spend my time on the forum to help out.
Anything else: I like what I do for a living and would like to expend this task towards my hobby.
  • Thanks 1

Name:Gio	
What you do(work/school..): Dispatcher for police service
Languages:Eng/French/Korean/Filipino(2 dialects)/Italian
Online for x hours a day: 15
Experience with our products: Detailed Experience with EFT
Relevant experience: Former moderator for arma 3 life rp/ arma 2 dayz/epoc
Why you think you would be good for this position: I would be good at this position because i would constantly be on to help any new or regular members with anything they have issues with, if i cant fix it i would let the admins know about the situation. I will also enforce rules when need be especially on the chat box. I would commit alot of time on the forums, and with the community making sure it is an enjoyable enviroment and every one is following the rules.
Anything else: Im usually always on, very friendly and willing to help people 

Name: Paul
What you do(work/school..): working as website hoster/game server hoster
Languages: english
Online for x hours a day: Monday to Thursday 4 hours then Friday usually all day and satday/sunday usually random hours
Experience with our products: I have had CSGO hack and know how to set it up and ive had the hack a good few times to know abit about it, I also own my own discord with 200+ members and community.
Relevant experience: I have support experience as i am currently working for a hosting company that uses a support ticket function.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I am not aggressive in messages and I will do what i can to resolve there issue via tickets. 
Anything else: I like using this software and I own 400+ games so i can test any hack on spare accounts i have and willing to take the risk of a ban to test it.
Edited by Kastro1989

Name: Mo
What you do(work/school..): I study engineering and business 
Languages:English and German and a bit of Spanish 
Online for x hours a day: 5-10
Experience with our products: yes tarkov 
Relevant experience: discord mod and admin on a couple of sites 
Why you think you would be good for this position: I like helping people and moderating 
Anything else: I may have a little less time during exam months (January and june) 

Name: Ted
What you do(work/school..): currently at home programming c#
Languages: English, Dutch and Turkish.
Online for x hours a day: 10-15 or longer depending per day.
Experience with our products: back in the days I've used csgo a couple of times, I have also used many other cheat providers and have been cheating since around 2014
Relevant experience: Owned a cracking forum back in 2012-2013 with around 25k members registered.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I'm very active everyday and can help anyone out that needs assistance with any issues they have, I don't work at the moment so I am home all the time, been in the cheating scene for around 4-5 years.
Anything else: I can make promotional videos, made a couple for another cheat provider before.

Edited by Frizzer

Name: Julio
What you do(work/school..): retired ( basically I'm disabled from my waist and bellow )
Languages: Greek and English
Online for x hours a day: 8-12
Experience with our products: been using tarkov cheese since August. Im not really playing any other games atm but great games are coming, waiting for them and Chod to make his magic!
Relevant experience: been a forum moderator and then technical moderator for over a year at a very known cheating provider until i got tired of their sh*tty behaviour towards mods.
Why you think you would be good for this position: all i do is game. Due to my disability i can be active pretty much anytime but I have to rest as well ( other medical issues )
Anything else: been a customer since December of 2017 until early July but i got admitted into hospital and because of that i did not renewed my subscription. Been waiting to get paid and then i will.
Edited by k3in

Name: Jedd
What you do(work/school..):Currently on a gap year from school, so I am free always.
Languages: English
Online for x hours a day: 12-16
Experience with our products: Currently subscribed to the EFT cheese
Relevant experience: Have never officialy been classed as a moderator for anything,but I tend to have a good amount of skill in that area.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I am online most of the day, everyday (with small exceptions) and being from AU I am generally awake at the time that EU and NA would be asleep. I also always have the website open on a second monitor to browse and keep an eye on the chatbox
Anything else: something about being a moderator for the best cheese website I know and then playing with legit players on games like EFT is just exciting.

Name: Luis
What you do(work/school..): I am a medical contractor. I work for a company that is sent in to fix bad practices in hospitals. Examples being they have a high infection/mortality rate. I lead a team of 6 to go in and revamp the hospitals broken procedures. It's a high stress environment due to the fact so.e of the hospitals are going to be shut down and my team is their last chance.
Online for x hours a day: 12+ I may not be at an actual computer but I have my phone on me checking emails and suring the internet nearly 24/7
Experience with our products: Been using for a little over a month now. They are quality and that's why I havent went back to others.
Relevant experience: I manage people, retrain people, and have to do trouble shooting in a much more high stress environment in my daily life. I feel as though this would be a good way to utilize my helpful nature outside of the medical field 
Why you think you would be good for this position: As stated above I was given the leadership role over 2 years ago and I feel like I can add value to your team. 
Anything else: I literally live on my phone and I can view fourms constantly for help. I travel for work and my downtime is spent online. With no children or wife games tend to be what I fill my time with.

55 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Name: Tyler
What you do(work/school..):Full time college student, studing Exercise Science
Languages:Fluent in English, and not Fluent in Spanish but still know a touch
Online for x hours a day:At least 3 hours everyday, and days spent not in class upwards of 10 hours
Experience with our products:been using the EFT cheese, love it! hopefully be able to use the Rust and CSGO cheese here soon
Relevant experience:Ive been a moderator on other discords, streams, and a few on forums (mainly for friends)
Why you think you would be good for this position:well i love Chods,and i want to see it prosper & thrive. i love learning new things and i believe that if i become a moderator that i will have great opportunities to learn more about the cheats, and the community as a whole
Anything else:I am studing up on C++ coding! Have been reading up on it for a while to try and help out with the coding as much as i possibly can

Name:Szabolcs
What you do(work/school..): armed service/army
Languages:hungarian, english ( also i have GR and GER friend "translators" :D
Online for x hours a day: 8+ / day :)
Experience with our products: EFT cheat 2month
Relevant experience:developer/supporter and moderator Bluebyte Games (ubisoft subsidiary)
Why you think you would be good for this position: im old and friendly streamer guy, and always help others if i can just like IRL. 
Anything else:i have a small community ( 800+ ppl ) facebook, youtube and twitch maybe i can advertise Chods' cheat in YT on FB ( twitch bann my a$$ if i use or advertise any cheat) 

Name: Preston L.

What you do(work/school..): I work full time as a back end SQL programmer (I work from my home)

Languages: English, (some) French, (Some) Spanish

Online for x hours a day:I am online at least 8 hours every week day and possibly the same on weekends ( Really just depends on my IRL Responsibilities)

Experience with our products: I have been a customer for about a month on this site, however, I have been online and active on the website almost everyday since purchase.

Relevant experience: I have run my own game servers and managed their websites, I currently manage a large corporations Sharepoint sites and am and admin on their web pages.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I have the skill set to help in a wide variety of areas, I always conduct myself with professionalism, I have over 4 years in the programming business and over 9 years as admin for websites, I have the time to be on about 8 hours every day, and This is similar to a very small portion of my actual job.
Anything else: I have been very impressed with the work that I have seen the entire team here at Chods cheats do ever since I joined. I am talking about the entire team, not just Chod, all the staff has been professional and timely with updates, support, Q&A, incident Management... upon seeing all this I told myself I would love to be a part of this team. 

Thank you for you time

Preston L. (AKA Frog_Frog)

Edited by Frog_Frog

Name: Julian Epherra

What you do(work/school..): I'm starting to study Systems Engineering

Languages: English/Spanish/Portugués

Online for x hours a day: At least 10 hours a day I'm connected to the forum.

Experience with our products: I am a reseller of your products and test the Escape From Tarkov and The CSGO. Always answer help post and any questions my clients have helped them. Lately I have not been able to buy any hack because I do not have money because I'm paying for university, but I hope this changes in a few months.

Relevant experience: The truth was that I did not have the opportunity to be a moderator or support any community, but I would like to be able to help and be able to learn in order to help more users.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I think it would be good in this position because I speak different languages, I have many free hours that I dedicate to play and I could dedicate them to helping users, and because I would love to have the opportunity to be able to help the community a little more from my little knowledge. Since I joined the community I always answered questions and helped people when I was on both forum and discord.

Anything else: I was moderator and owner of several gaming communities (In Argentina) I was the subject of managing forums (Create and configure them) and moderate them. I have been helping and learning since I was 9 years old. Also this work is related to knowing things about software and hardware so it would help me learn things for the future of my career.

Thank you very much for reading my application I do not steal more time.

1 hour ago, Dexter said:

Name:
Online for x hours a day:
Experience with our products:
Relevant experience:
Why you think you would be good for this position:
Anything else:

Name: Michael J Briggs

What you do (work/school..): Well for school I went to college for business ethics and basic law. For work I am a corrections officer for the Massachusetts Department of Corrections. I was in the Army for 4 years, did one tour to Afghanistan, gotten shot in my right shoulder and left calf so I had a medical discharge. I also manage my own construction business.

Online for x hours a day: when im not at work I am literally online for the whole day, and if im not online on my pc I have Chods Cheats forum open om my phone so I can look at it when I am at work.

Experience with our products: The only product I have right at the moment is the EFT Cheese, but I do plan on getting the cod ww2 one, other than that I know how to use the eft cheese very well and fluidly with key bindings and all.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I think I would be a good fit for this position because every day I am dealing with people in some way or another, granted it was my DOC job, my construction job, or the military, I know how to handle problem people and I know what to do to take appropriate action against them.

Anything else: My rank in the Army was E-5 before I god medically discharged. E-5 = Sergeant.

• Haha 1

• Administrator

Name: Nick

What you do(work/school..): I'm a Site Manager.

Languages: Danish / English

Online for x hours a day: This depends on he day, on a typical day iam online around 6-7 hours, if iam traveling for work, it might be less or more depending on the job i got.

Experience with our products: 4? months with eft and 1 month with cs:go

Relevant experience: i've never been a moderate on a site like this, but i was a official game master for Lineage II for 2 years, and when i stepped down due to work i became a forum mod for the official site for about 3 years before i stopped playing the game.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I'm use to deal with a lot of different type of ppl and i rarely loose my sh*t even if some ppl sometimes can be a pain in the behind.

Anything else: Due to my job, my online time is random, one week i might be on UK time and the next on US time zone, but for the most part iam online during euro prime time.

Name: Jerome
What you do(work/school..):Work
Online for x hours a day: 6-7 hours a night. I work for 8 hours but i am usually always browsing the forums on my phone at work.
Experience with our products: Have yet to use EFT cheese but i have been a part of this scene for about 6 years. I know common problems and fixes.
Relevant experience: I was a Tech Mod on another cheese site for 2 years. I am use to helping people with problems getting the cheese working.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have experience and spend a lot of time browsing the forums. I am familiar with problems and solutions people may be having with cheese. I am familiar with ticket systems and live support. Have also done HWID resets.
Anything else: I hope you consider me for the position. 
Edited by Tripolie

Name: Lasiodora Parahybana
What you do(work/school..): Security agent
Languages: Slovak,Czech,English
Online for x hours a day: all the time, 18 hours a day,working on pc veery often. in Job too
Experience with our products: Couple of months EFT customer, csgo customer.. maybe year and something. ?
Relevant experience: Admin and Owner of fanpages on facebook with 32.000+ likes,moderator on twitch channels with many viewers,moderator on 3 different game forums.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have a lot of experience with people on forums,pages,fanpages. I was GM (game master) many years in game MU-ONLINE,world of warcraft etc.. Im very helpful. :)  I am an active member both on the forums and discord,as you can see me daily online :D  
Anything else: I hope i will be chosen, and i forgot to say this : how about creating a sub room on forum for slovak and czech people ? I think a lot of them are here..  i saw a couple nicknames   let me know thx

Name: Steven
What you do(work/school..): Start a new IT apprenticeship next week
Languages: German, English
Online for x hours a day: Around 5-6h
Experience with our products: used CSGO , SoT , EFT, pubg(for 1 day)
Relevant experience: Had my own Teamspeak server with 40 members and was Co Admin on a Ark Server
Why you think you would be good for this position: Really love the community and want to support them if I have the opportunity
Anything else: I Dont know how time consuming my new Job will be, but it should be no problem to be online plenty of hours to do the Job 

• Like 1

My Details..

Name:Alper

What you do(work/school..): Customer Relations Manager ( Hyundai Company )

Languages:Eng/Turkish

Online for x hours a day: 12

Experience with our products: Detailed Experience with EFT

Relevant experience: I have been a moderator for a long time at certain forums. R10/Donanimhaber

Why you think you would be good for this position: I am experienced for this position. I have information on the web about the forum. I believe I will contribute to you

Edited by Eftimis

Name:Blaine

What you do(work/school..):Heavy machine operator

Online for x hours a day: 4-8

Experience with our products:EFT, csgo cheats.

Relevant experience: I run my own crew IRL so I understand the importance of staying calm in shitty places and reasoning with people that don't understand certain complications. I also ran an arma 3 server for quite some time as a moderator, also various discord servers as a mod/admin as

well.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I can respond to people respectfully, truthfully and with their interests in mind. I can also provide help withthe cheats, installing, getting set up and even troubleshooting if it's needed. Not only that, but I can beta test for cheats in the future when needed and provide truthful and honest feedback about it for improvements or small changes.

Anything else: I have been using chods for quite some time now and would love to help out.

Edited by MrMeanWiener

Name:Josh

What you do(work/school..): 7 years army Vet, PLC programmer for MBUSI

Online for x hours a day: 12+ hours

Experience with our products: Have had chods for 8 months now EFT and CSGO for a couple months

Relevant experience: Great troubleshooter, 12 years of computer troubleshooting knowledge,7 years military experience understanding people from all parts of life.

Why you think you would be good for this position: Well, I believe I would be good for this job because I will have quite the amount of time to assist and help

people with issues that may arise. While at work at MBUSI I spend my time behind a computer so on and off work I will have more than enough time to help with whatever I will be needed for.

Anything else: I love troubleshooting and fixing issues that myself or others have. Really just enjoy helping people out regardless of what it is. I hope you consider me for this position and I look forward to hearing from you.

Name: Daniel Newman 

Location: Beaumont, TX (For now)- Heading back to California Soon.

What you do(work/school..): I have been a IT guy for 20 years, I current work for Cheniere Energy; a LNG Facility is Cameron, LA.

Languages: English, and Broken Spanish

Online for x hours a day: Sun-Wed 2-4 Hours a day. Thur-Sat 8-16 Hours

Experience with our products: I have beta tested the blacksail, and of course I regularly use the EFT, I had a VAC ban for CS-GO 2010- hence I stopped playing.

Relevant experience: Let me start with my LinkedIn profile to show my skills with computers; https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielwnewman/ I am a all around general IT guy with experience across the board. With a little training; I can excel at anything; specially when I put my mind to it.

Why you think you would be good for this position: Customer service; I believe customer service is the key to most positions. 3rd point of view; trying to understand people and what they want to say sometimes actually makes the difference from someone really good and someone not so good.

Anything else: Places where I would like to expand; I would like to learn a little more on the back end how things work; I feel I can be a stronger person with the right mentors. My time isn't that limited; what I would like to convey is I do have 4 children; 23,21, (out of the home) 4, and a 1.5 year old. Sometimes life will take some priority; My current job I work 12 hour days; basically MON-THUR I get up at 0400 and I work to 1730, when arriving home I eat dinner and spend a little time with the family; I get a little game in and head to bed about 2000 hours, at I have to do it again. Thurs-Sat I can do what I want with time :) as I do have 3 days off. I am very committed to a couple of things; Integrity, and loyalty. I am military; I am a patriot. If you need someone that can lead, and know how to take a order I am your man.

Name:Phil
What you do(work/school..): Work
Languages: Portuguese/BR - English - Spanish
Online for x hours a day: 8 - 16
Experience with our products: member since April 10 2016 on csgo cheats and forums.
Relevant experience: Forum Management, website development,Organized and clear flow of web pages.Some C# C++ Java Perl
Why you think you would be good for this position:maintaining clean chats forums posts and support with buy and sell of products
Anything else:America !! Fuck yeah !!

• Like 1

• Dexter locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic