what is the installation process

Cpt.Jake

hey, im thinking about buying the escape from tarkov cheat, but im kind of worried about how it works, as in how do i get the cheat when i buy it, and after i get it how do i use it? 

can someone just explain to me in detail how the whole process works? im kind of new to these kind of cheats.... i usually just use trainers 

Just now, Dexter said:

we have a guide that will tell you all needed information after you bough the product.

thank you for the quick response. and another question: am i able to use outdated cheats? and if yes does it mean high risk of getting banned? like i reallly wanna buy the cheat but i just realised its outdated and im going back to my base for a month and i kinda wnat to try it before i go 

1 minute ago, Cpt.Jake said:

thank you for the quick response. and another question: am i able to use outdated cheats? and if yes does it mean high risk of getting banned? like i reallly wanna buy the cheat but i just realised its outdated and im going back to my base for a month and i kinda wnat to try it before i go 

Outdated also means "unavailable" for the safety of your own account.

Can't use them even if you want to.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:21 PM, Cpt.Jake said:

hey, im thinking about buying the escape from tarkov cheat, but im kind of worried about how it works, as in how do i get the cheat when i buy it, and after i get it how do i use it? 

can someone just explain to me in detail how the whole process works? im kind of new to these kind of cheats.... i usually just use trainers 

If you happen to buy the cheat, I'm more than willing to help you, if you still have questions after reading the guides.