Can i transfer a subscription to another account

boofpack

I know that's why i want to transfer them to my account., which is not possible. can I please get a refund so I can purchase them on my correct account "theo26". My brother had logged on my computer to check forums earlier and i didn't notice he was still logged in when i bought the csgo hacks. i love your guy's hacks and want to use them like asap. i just made a simple mistake and would really like to get them on my account so I can hack.

how does that sound like account sharing? we live together and both use chods hacks. I asked to transfer hacks I literally bought 2 mins before making the post because i purchased them on the wrong account. I understand transferring is not a thing you guys do. but you say refunds will be looked at case by case. this was a simple mistake, and I would like to buy the hacks on the correct account. I didn't make a mistake and buy the wrong hacks or buy hacks i didnt want... I simply bought them from the wrong account. Neither of us has ever hwid reset or tried to log on to each others accounts. I'm not trying to account share we already have both bought hacks for eft. my brother does not play csgo, so it's completely wasted if I cant get them on my account or get a refund.

23 minutes ago, boofpack said:

how does that sound like account sharing? we live together and both use chods hacks. I asked to transfer hacks I literally bought 2 mins before making the post because i purchased them on the wrong account. I understand transferring is not a thing you guys do. but you say refunds will be looked at case by case. this was a simple mistake, and I would like to buy the hacks on the correct account. I didn't make a mistake and buy the wrong hacks or buy hacks i didnt want... I simply bought them from the wrong account. Neither of us has ever hwid reset or tried to log on to each others accounts. I'm not trying to account share we already have both bought hacks for eft. my brother does not play csgo, so it's completely wasted if I cant get them on my account or get a refund.

Please make a support ticket about it and we will sort it out.

• 2 weeks later...