review after 9 months :)

LX89

INJECTION 10/10 : was so easy and smooth to use the hack took me no time at all...no problem with antivirus as well i didnt even had to add expect list.

AIMBOT 10/10 : too many options which is good gives u so many opportunities to try many things legit aimbot easy settings with fov and humanize..and very accurate. It's extremely powerful.

ESP 10/10 : esp is great as well..many options...infos about distance enemy weapon , loot and lots more.

Support: 10/10 It seems that everybody is willing to help you get the hack up and running. Also, Chod update their cheats with game/engine updates very quickly so you're really not dealing with a lot of cheat downtime.>Safety first< btw : Greetings also to Faceless and Dexter and ofc the other staff members ❤️

keep it up guys. You do a great job ?

All in all, very reliable and a clear buy recommendation for everyone.

sorry for my bad English.

greetings and peace , eXel

Edited by eXel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MrChair said:

Nigga are you eating beans because the aimbot on this hack is 100% not a 10/10 it is more like a 4/10 just use the esp and prefire them hoes.

I do not know if you're not smart enough to set the aimbot, but I'll do one taps if I want with the aimbot, so 10/10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...