Question for people that have been banned on EFT.

dgromov

So, i just want to see if there was any people that have been banned before, and what they think was the reason of their ban. (it is just for me, i want to know what you guys did so I can avoid doing the same thing(i have edge of darkness account, its pretty expensive), also curiosity.) Thank you.

P.S. Does using "auto/door unlock" feature puts you in a high risk zone?

P.P.S. If I play as a SCAV, can I do whatever the hell i want since players cant know my name?

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Auto unlock does not put you in a high risk zone.
Well people can't see your name that's the only thing that changes while playing as scav. :D 

well, that's kind my question. Can I go into rage mode as a SCAV? Or i still have to be somewhat careful in order to not draw any attention? And how are post peopel get banned? By some kind of statistic that devs are collecting? Or its just players reports?

5 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

That's the thing, players can't get reported. They most likely got manual banned by a dev because they raged too much.
It looks like if you get caught by a known streamer you will get banned too.

Thanks, that is useful information. Also I have noticed a weird patter of being put in a game with same people who used cheats(like almost 3 or 4 games within 1 hour period). Is that a coincidence or a possibility that devs are implementing some kind system that puts suspects in same matchmaking?

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, insidious1 said:

It’s not a pattern or coincidence. There’s just that many people who use cheese. On Monday or Tuesday or whenever out cheese is back up, you will probably see 5-6 cheesers per raid.

weird that i only encounter 1-2 cheaters every third raid. 5-6 cheaters would be insane but i guess you just exaggerated.

4 hours ago, dgromov said:

So, i just want to see if there was any people that have been banned before, and what they think was the reason of their ban. (it is just for me, i want to know what you guys did so I can avoid doing the same thing(i have edge of darkness account, its pretty expensive), also curiosity.) Thank you.

P.P.S. If I play as a SCAV, can I do whatever the hell i want since players cant know my name?

I've been using Chod's for over 5 months with EOD account.  I've killed many streamers and I'm still good. Ban is only through manually and I'm sure they look at your survival stats and kill /Death stats before they watch you play.  I keep survival percentage under 50%. That's only thing  I always check and keep it that way. I always rage but not too crazy! ?

• Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 11:24 AM, dgromov said:

I'll be honest with you. I am an assiduous EFT player and since I entered the world of Chod I have never been banned. Okay, I do not do rage, but I do not care about character status either (KD, survival rate, etc).

Chod's product has many features, much more interesting than the auto / door unlock, but focusing on your question, I also assure you that I have been using this function for months and, likewise, I have never been banned.

Although your name is not appearing on the screen, devs have access to reports from your raid (that can be result on a manual ban). So, in my opinion, do extreme rage is always a risk and requires caution.

The fact is that the features offered by Chod fulfill what they promise and work in a way that avoids a ban.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 9:19 AM, Jamanta said:

I'll be honest with you. I am an assiduous EFT player and since I entered the world of Chod I have never been banned. Okay, I do not do rage, but I do not care about character status either (KD, survival rate, etc).

Chod's product has many features, much more interesting than the auto / door unlock, but focusing on your question, I also assure you that I have been using this function for months and, likewise, I have never been banned.

Although your name is not appearing on the screen, devs have access to reports from your raid (that can be result on a manual ban). So, in my opinion, do extreme rage is always a risk and requires caution.

The fact is that the features offered by Chod fulfill what they promise and work in a way that avoids a ban.

Appreciate your input, just the kind of information I am looking for.

Just an little Info about Auto unlock, so that can be result in an Ban, because BSG can code some filters about door openings, so....

Player X opens door Y...

BSG-engine/log checks the Player inventory, but Key Y is Not available, so Player X comes to the Blacklist-Log ...

Is that often happening, so BSG can control the logs about door-opening! 

I think they have an alorythm like that...

What do you think?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, monkeystyle1337 said:

Just an little Info about Auto unlock, so that can be result in an Ban, because BSG can code some filters about door openings, so....

Player X opens door Y...

BSG-engine/log checks the Player inventory, but Key Y is Not available, so Player X comes to the Blacklist-Log ...

Is that often happening, so BSG can control the logs about door-opening! 

I think they have an alorythm like that...

What do you think?

Food for thought! Thanks!

• Dexter locked this topic