Escape from Tarkov Edge of Darkness Limited Edition

sureal

Want to sell my ''Escape from Tarkov Edge of Darkness Limited Edition'' 

Bought this 14/7-18 105£

I have used cheats with this account, not gonna lie. whould say  ive played 10-15 games, atleast 8-10 offline. 

For me this game has to many buggs, exit points is my biggest. Id rather play a game that is less buggy, and now that wow bfa pre-patch is out im going to hit that hard.

There is some inventory, since i bought the limited edition i have way more bagspace, more bags, more cash etc.

Hit me up with any offer

-Surreal

I do know about middleman, and am planning on using one. But first i need to find a buyer, then setup a middle man rite? No use of setting it up, giving my info up without being sure if i whould be able to sell it or not? If you @faceless want me to contact a middle man rite away, i will.

1 hour ago, sureal said:

I do know about middleman, and am planning on using one. But first i need to find a buyer, then setup a middle man rite? No use of setting it up, giving my info up without being sure if i whould be able to sell it or not? If you @faceless want me to contact a middle man rite away, i will.

No it was more like a warning/precaution for other users so they know that there is a way to do a safe trade for both, seller and buyer.

Well... if you can wait until August and sell me through paymentwall, I'll give ya 65$. I mean, it's more than 60 lol

I need paymentwall cause I live in brazil and 65% is A LOT of money that I can't afford all at once, so I'm gonna split the payment on my credit card. please consider. thanks

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:09 AM, sureal said:

Want to sell my ''Escape from Tarkov Edge of Darkness Limited Edition'' 

Bought this 14/7-18 105£

I have used cheats with this account, not gonna lie. whould say  ive played 10-15 games, atleast 8-10 offline. 

For me this game has to many buggs, exit points is my biggest. Id rather play a game that is less buggy, and now that wow bfa pre-patch is out im going to hit that hard.

There is some inventory, since i bought the limited edition i have way more bagspace, more bags, more cash etc.

Hit me up with any offer

-Surreal

Ill do 70 only if its not banned and I can switch it to the US region.

1 hour ago, L3MRC1 said:

Ill do 70 only if its not banned and I can switch it to the US region.

Regions cannot be switched on EFT accounts, they are locked to which region they were purchased in. Take note of the regions below.

CIS Region (RU and post soviet states or Ex-USSR states): Purchases made in this  region work only in the CIS countries.

EU Region (Europe): Purchases made in this region will allow you to launch the game anywhere in the world. You can also upgrade to this region at any time by going back to the pre-order page (Make sure you are logged in). There will be an upgrade button under the package you want to upgrade to.

Other Region: When you check on the warning section you will see your region is ‘’Other (US, ET, AUS, etc.)’’. There will be an abbreviation in brackets next to ''Other'' and this is for clarification purpose. You only need to consider that you are in the region, ''OTHER''. Purchases made in countries outside of EU and CIS countries; all goes to this region and this version of game can be launched anywhere in the world except in Europe regions.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:52 PM, michelley said:

If you would check above, it was a bid, it ended yesterday, I won for 67 but I am being a swell dude and giving him 70

This goes for both of you, as mentioned in a reply above, make sure to use a middleman.

https://chods-cheats.com/forums/forum/121-middleman/