EFT Review

Mk132

TLDR : I usually only use the loot ESP and Player/Bot ESP and they are terrific with a proper config and the community is fantastic in creating great configs.

The menu system and the UI are very clean and easy to tweak and use once you have a config loaded. The ESP for loot and players/bots is flawless for the most part (I did have it once just quit when I was playing on the same instance for about 3 hours, but a restart of the game and cheese fixed it). I have had mixed results with the aimbot and ended up tweaking what parts to aim at and usually its more profitable to set it to aim at the upper chest + neck as I've just had no luck hitting heads at long range without no sway, recoil and spread while the aimbot is on. It works pretty well now, but it does require a bit of adjusting to fit how each user wishes to use it. The setup and launch is also extremely easy as I got the cheese to work on the first try out of the box.

Overall I would give this a 9/10 (almost a  10/10 due to the quality of the esp alone)

• Like 1

i was loving this, for months i used this. no issues at all. took a month or so break from tarkov since the wipe and update. and now whenever i enable chods, after the 45 sec delay is up the game crashes. but i don't get any errors or anything. it just closes. ?

19 minutes ago, CrakkaJac said:

i was loving this, for months i used this. no issues at all. took a month or so break from tarkov since the wipe and update. and now whenever i enable chods, after the 45 sec delay is up the game crashes. but i don't get any errors or anything. it just closes. ?

Why not create a support ticket to get help?

• 3 weeks later...