Quick questions before getting in to the community.

furkan93y

Hello hello. Pretty new here. Got some questions tho.

1- Can I run it from the Phone instead of USB ? (putting the cheat in to my phone and plugging in to my computer)

2- When I open the cheat via USB, should I remove it as any other external cheats? (If there is a detailed tutorial I would appretiate it)

3- Obviously its UD und you can't give any guarentee that it won't get detected right? :)

4- We are %100 sure that it's pretty safe other than manual reports?

5- (Important Question) When I buy the cheat for one month, am I gonna pay for next month auto or should I buy it every month? I want to buy it whenever I want tho, not auto payment.

6- Is there any feature that you think its dangerous to use? For example teleport can be detected by AC easier or something like that?

7- (Important Question) Should I pay for the features after buying the cheat or can I use all the features after payment? (Simply it's only 16.99 GBP for everything or do I need to pay for anything else?)

Edited by furkan93y

• Administrator

Hey, welcome to Chod's.

1. If your phone shows only up as a removable drive it could work but we still recommend to use a USB stick.
2. Our cheat's are fully internal. You can leave the USB stick in as it autoejects.
3. All features are fully UD and our last detection was almost one year ago.
4. Yes
5. We never automatically renew your subscription, you always have to do it manually which means if you don't want to use it anymore, just stop paying.
6. Like i said all features are fully undetected but features like NoClip, Teleport, etc.. always contain a small risk. I'm using all features all the time and never got banned.
7. You pay once and you will get all features.

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Hey, welcome to Chod's.

1. If your phone shows only up as a removable drive it could work but we still recommend to use a USB stick.
2. Our cheat's are fully internal. You can leave the USB stick in as it autoejects.
3. All features are fully UD and our last detection was almost one year ago.
4. Yes
5. We never automatically renew your subscription, you always have to do it manually which means if you don't want to use it anymore, just stop paying.
6. Like i said all features are fully undetected but features like NoClip, Teleport, etc.. always contain a small risk. I'm using all features all the time and never got banned.
7. You pay once and you will get all features.

Thanks for the quick answer as I expect :) Internal cheats are always a bit risky comparing to external ones as I know. Appretiate it. Tomorrow I'll get a USB and try I guess. Hope I can have fun without getting punished and enjoy in the community ! 

• Like 1

Hello once again I got one more question about it so I'm recently in Turkey but in 4-5 days I'll go back to Germany so I won't get any problems about the cheat if I buy it right now right? Also when I try to put it in my Phone and doesn't work, can I simply put it to a USB again without any problem? Also injecting from a Phone can be dangerous compared to the USB or not? Thanks for your time, appretiate it.

7 hours ago, furkan93y said:

Hello once again I got one more question about it so I'm recently in Turkey but in 4-5 days I'll go back to Germany so I won't get any problems about the cheat if I buy it right now right? Also when I try to put it in my Phone and doesn't work, can I simply put it to a USB again without any problem? Also injecting from a Phone can be dangerous compared to the USB or not? Thanks for your time, appretiate it.

first of all iam only a member and not a mod so may answer could be wrong

when you use the same pc i dont think so its with hdwid and not ip
for you i tryd it with my phone right no he says you need to start from a usb stick i readed annyone using his win 10 usb stick

• Like 1