Yet another Review of this lovely masterpiece

MacTavish11

Hello ladies and gentleman,

I am quite new to this particular cheese as well as this site. So don't be to harsh with me ;)

I bought EFT about 3 months ago, as I was blown away by the graphics as well as the customization options of the game. And even in this early state, EFT is an awesome game.

But not all that glitters is gold: There are a lot of game-breaking bugs, technical difficulties and so on. 

That's probably the main reason why I looked up "Chod's Cheats" and their EFT Cheese. And maybe because I wanted an advantage over other players ? 

And I couldn't be happier with it. 

The interface is stunning, clearly structured and pure, no unnecessary widgets. The Cheese itself is even better, especially the little things like "Auto Unlocker". These little things show how well-made the Cheese is and how much effort was put in it. 

I saw a lot of complaints regarding the aimbot beeing off sometimes as well as the partial down-time of the Cheat. 

Aimbot: Has already been explained well by Geralt

Down-time: I personally like this idea of " User Protection" -> It just shows that the team wants safety for their users! They could just say "fuck it, we get their money anyway" but they just don't, and that's a big advantage of "Chod's Cheats" and the team behind it. 

Overall it's just amazing how well-made the Cheat is. Not much more to say about it. 

So thank you for your amazing work! Keep it up guys! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2018 at 4:49 PM, MacTavish11 said:

Hello ladies and gentleman,

I am quite new to this particular cheese as well as this site. So don't be to harsh with me ;)

I bought EFT about 3 months ago, as I was blown away by the graphics as well as the customization options of the game. And even in this early state, EFT is an awesome game.

But not all that glitters is gold: There are a lot of game-breaking bugs, technical difficulties and so on. 

That's probably the main reason why I looked up "Chod's Cheats" and their EFT Cheese. And maybe because I wanted an advantage over other players ? 

And I couldn't be happier with it. 

The interface is stunning, clearly structured and pure, no unnecessary widgets. The Cheese itself is even better, especially the little things like "Auto Unlocker". These little things show how well-made the Cheese is and how much effort was put in it. 

I saw a lot of complaints regarding the aimbot beeing off sometimes as well as the partial down-time of the Cheat. 

Aimbot: Has already been explained well by Geralt

Down-time: I personally like this idea of " User Protection" -> It just shows that the team wants safety for their users! They could just say "fuck it, we get their money anyway" but they just don't, and that's a big advantage of "Chod's Cheats" and the team behind it. 

Overall it's just amazing how well-made the Cheat is. Not much more to say about it. 

So thank you for your amazing work! Keep it up guys! 

Took the words right out of my mouth lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Nijo locked this topic