Second accounts and getting banned

TheRealOG

Hey 

So i am about to buy the EFT cheat and i wanted to know a few things. I have a main account that i want to keep fully clean and clear of cheats. But i also have a second account that i plan to use for hacking and having fun and whatnot... my questions are this

1. If my alt gets banned will my Main account also be banned (im using the accounts on the same computer) 

2. how should i go about using the cheat, should i put it on USB and restart computer/clear cookies and cache after each use? 

3. will this cheat get detected by Battleeye and get me banned on other games like rainbow 6/PUBG even though it isnt a cheat for those games? 

4. how hard is it to get banned with this, i dont plan on being blatant, i just want the wall ESP and that's basically all im gonna use

5. will i be protected through a ban wave or am i destined to get banned from one. 

i know its alot of questions but i would be super appreciative of anyone who is willing to take the time and answer them.

Thank you 

Thanks for answering so quick Dexter, i appreciate it. 

My last question was asking this 

If there is a ban wave from the developers of EFT in a few months will all the people who use this cheat get banned, or are there countermeasures in place to make sure those who use this are safe from the ban wave :) thanks man, also can i have the Discord link? 

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2018 at 5:17 PM, TheRealOG said:

Thanks for answering so quick Dexter, i appreciate it. 

My last question was asking this 

If there is a ban wave from the developers of EFT in a few months will all the people who use this cheat get banned, or are there countermeasures in place to make sure those who use this are safe from the ban wave :) thanks man, also can i have the Discord link? 

^^^Your all fucking sweethearts to spend money for another account just to be a cheating hero, thanks for making a good game even better you fucking amazing ppl.  iam the Loneliest fucker on the planet ^^^

• Xpi locked this topic
On 8/1/2019 at 12:29 AM, FuckOFFeftCheaters said:

^^^Your all fucking sweethearts to spend money for another account just to be a cheating hero, thanks for making a good game even better you fucking amazing ppl.  iam the Loneliest fucker on the planet ^^^

Fix'd it for you! your welcome. we also love you mah dood

• Like 1
  • Haha 2