EFT LFG (Looking for Groups)

tbonegt500

LFG FOR ALL GAMINS (Looking for Group)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the site add a LFG section so people can enjoy the hacks together :)

• YES
    • NO
    • NOT SURE

It depends. it can be a good thing or if you come from a development view not so much. i look at it like this.. if i'm a game developer, and i find a forum lets say if they were really in need of banning some cheaters and and i go this this one section were all the cheaters are talking together and they start just banning usernames. i mean chances of this happening are slim but i do know some server owners back in the day who use to do this in Garry's mod.

yes and some of you will go "you shouldn't even use your in-game name on a cheating website". maybe your right but a lot of people will use there in-game name

anyway that's my two cents i don't really think its a bad thing just has to be done right like if you made the forum only for people who have bought the cheat with an active subscription that props would work.

Kind regards, catchya

Edited by catchya
  • Like 1