Sign in to follow this  
lucas22

cheat testimonial

so this is what i remember from v1 and the beginning of v2 (~3 months) sorry if im not allowed to name any other cheat providers

Triggerbot: 10/10

the triggerbot is the best that i've tried so far and the triggerkey actually works rather than tier0's triggerkey,

in v2 i think it had the delay feature

Aimbot: n/a

i didn't really use aimbot that much. but from when i've tried it, its legit as fck

ESP: 10/10

the ESP was customizable (i.e colors, you know) and it didn't take down my frames a lot,

the only reason why im glad about that is because i have a shit computer and play csgo with 20 fps all day

Customization (cant find the right word): 10/10

you can download other people's configs (jstylah etc) and they would be rage, hvh, legit etc

also you could bind keys to certain functions like esp on/off you know

overall: 9/10

the only reason why i had put 9/10 is because when the new website came out the client was 64 bit only

and i couldn't(still cant) upgrade to 64 bit. would like it if it was still 32/64bit but things happen

so this is what i remember from v1 and the beginning of v2 (~3 months) sorry if im not allowed to name any other cheat providers

the only reason why i had put 9/10 is because when the new website came out the client was 64 bit only

and i couldn't(still cant) upgrade to 64 bit. would like it if it was still 32/64bit but things happen

and probably that saved you from last ban wave! :D

Thank you for your testimonial!!! :)

Sign in to follow this