What brings yall here?

seraph221

We know what we do here but I'm curious what everyone's story is for coming to this site and even these forums? I am curious to see other people's perspectives on things. EFT maybe the only thing I get cheats for personally . I just got sick of all the aimbot scavs, glitches and massive hackers. I still never experienced a flying Bear. But one day .....one day.....

First I just got curious how to make CS:GO more interesting again, since I've played it for too long to get anything out of it. After that since I found this community I was blown away how amazing it is and decided to stay and contribute the best I can.

My story is more like... I was in diplomacy kind of games, where you write your way out of a sticky situation (not that I was good or anything, just enjoyed it). Can't do that in FPS games, eh.

Also, overall, the community here seems nice enough, so why not give it a go for the longer run :)

Honestly I came because i needed something to use to make trades safely...we had a group that we had a back log of people ready to do trades, so I signed up for a month after doing research on Chods, did the trades safely and all was well....THEN, I fell in love with the community, the cheese and everything else...been here since...I have an account I just mess around with on EFT, and I have a lot of fun with the cheez.. I try to leave low level pewople alone and help them (low level non-cheezers) however I can... Thats pretty much it! Cheers mate