Hello I am lurker

seraph221

I do things. I play games. I cheat on tarkov because fuck the state it's in but I wanna have fun on the game I went full on for. Plus counter hacking a hacker is so funny. Especially the hatemail. Other then that I play Siege competitively and bunch of other games semi competitively and casually.... If by some you mean like 300+ games. How I have any semblance of a social life is beyond me.... But yea I am lurker and I say hi. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Snif said:

Welcome on board buddy!

Enjoy your stay :D 

Thanks Mah dude. Quick question how do you get Trusted? some kinda blood pact ? do i sacrifice a lamb in the name of chod? or is he vegetarian? then ill do eggplant.

On 7/2/2018 at 5:18 AM, seraph221 said:

I do things. I play games. I cheat on tarkov because fuck the state it's in but I wanna have fun on the game I went full on for. Plus counter hacking a hacker is so funny. Especially the hatemail. Other then that I play Siege competitively and bunch of other games semi competitively and casually.... If by some you mean like 300+ games. How I have any semblance of a social life is beyond me.... But yea I am lurker and I say hi. 

?? Hit me up sometime and we can link up