EFT Cheat review for those thinking of buying

MooBaaQuack

I have been playing EFT for some time. I have tried all of the options within the cheat including some that are not currently available. 

If you are looking for a cheat that will be available 24/7 365 days of the year then this is not for you. This is a complex piece of coding that requires constant monitoring and updating to take into account changes that are being made to the game by the developers on a regular basis. This ultimately means there will be downtime. This downtime can be sporadic and time frames can vary. What I will stress though is that if you have the patience to wait when the software is working you will not find a safer cheat to use. Just be aware that there is NO SUCH THING AS A TOTALLY SAFE CHEAT. So if you decide to use this then you must accept the risks that come with its use.

OPTIONS

The options are vast and wide ranging but to help people avoid those which are likely to make you more vulnerable to detection the cheat contains a safe mode. This disables those more obvious parts of the cheat that are more likely to get you detected if you abuse their use. 

You can use as little or as much of the options as you wish and even save the options once you have the perfect balance for your own use so that you can load it up next time without having to go through everything again.

RELIABILITY

Once it has been adjusted for the current version of the game the cheat works very well. Like any third party program it has its foibles but nothing that would cause you problems. I have found it to be 100% reliable when used and when there are issues (usually caused by updates to the game itself) Chod and his fellows can be relied upon to fix them to a high standard. The coders do not work 24-7 so if the problem occurs late in the evening or during the weekend you may have to wait a day or two for it to be sorted but usually its a matter of hours rather than days.

EASE OF USE

There are guides in the forums that help you to navigate the available options but the menu's within the cheat itself are quite easy to work with. There is always someone around on the forums or in the chat box and i've yet to log into them an not find at least one mod somewhere around. If you have a question you can usually fin the answer or someone to direct you to the location where the answer can be found.

I will not go into the various options here as this is just an overview but the list of options is readily available on the site.

Overall , as regular user of the cheat software for EFT I would highly recommend it. Just make sure you continue to play some times without it so that you don't become to lazy ?

regards

Moo

• Like 5