Sign in to follow this  
Stormy

Bought wrong cheat thinking cs:go was back up

Like a dumb ass I thought CS:GO cheat was backup and I accidently bought one of the Battlefield cheats can i get the CS:GO one please?? sorry for this deeply sorry :C

I've fixed it.

how can you do this accidentally? you can read from the posts the cheats down and even the shoutbox, no admin or moderator seems to be bothered lately with answering anything

It happens for different reasons. Some people don't read, some think it is just the top one when clicking purchase from the front page (which I guess is also covered by not reading), and other reasons.

Not sure what you mean with not answering, I've posted pretty much every day.

Ok I may have been a bit "general" when I said you guys don't answer, I apologise, I was meaning my post which has been in bf3 section for over a week with no reply, referring to the bf3 cheat which is suppose to be up according to the post I last read saying it was only the VAC cheats which were down. However I am now guessing all cheats are down since I can't even load the client.