Incredibly Reliable and Fun (EFT) 10/10

Tokyoinsd

Whether you're experienced or brand new, and looking to get an edge in the most hardcore, unforgiving game ever made, try this out. 

This has been the best possible experience all the way to today, when unfortunately my level 10 rage caught up to me and got me banned (by the way I'm one of a small handful of players manually banned game-wide and this cheat is totally undetected by anti-cheat). I didn't hide it. I no-clipped and teleported everywhere and hit insane cross map shots on big time streamers on purpose. They had plenty of footage but if you play smart and stay away from anyone with Twitch in their name, you should never worry about a ban.

What this means to you reading this review is that I have used and abused every aspect of this cheat, and pushed it to its absolute limits and it never failed to do exactly what I wanted. The UI is clean and logical, and supports key and mouse bindings for every function which is huge when toggling ESP and no-clip on the fly.

The support is great, the community is chill, and updates are always taken very seriously and thoroughly vetted. Bugs are squashed immediately. 

Can't say enough about how much I love this service and I will be back for the next big update.

See you in game and good luck!

Thanks Chod!

Tokyo

Edited by Tokyoinsd
  • Like 2

Whether you're experienced or brand new, and looking to get an edge in the most hardcore, unforgiving game ever made, try this out. The support is great, the community is chill, and updates are always taken very seriously and thoroughly vetted. Bugs are squashed immediately. Can't say enough about how much I love this service

my predecessor is absolutely right! best investment after EFT!!!?

Thanks Chod!,Supportteam, Like all the others does a great job!!!!!?

you have one more customer now!!!do you get the Chod hardware sticks again?
greeting

Edited by medusa42

• 4 weeks later...