Sign in to follow this  
Stormy

Question before rebuying CS:GO when its back

1. When I had the cheat I could run the client on a different hard drive can you still do that or is it mandatory for USB?

Side Note: Thanks for accepting Google Wallet xD my PayPal is having an error for a week now (I have to call them) so you guys accepting Google Wallet saved my ass :D

ALL vac cheats were detected in last ban wave and they are updated atm and not available at all.

To your question.

Once you start cheat it will lock on yours PC so you won't be able to use it on different until you ask for HWID reset.

And Yes you had to run it from USB.

I don't know if something will change after Chod will update cheats but what I know a lot of providers use USB sticks to keep and load cheats as it is a part of safety.

Somebody on forum found another way by creating virtual disc or something like that but it is not recommended.

Cheers and w8 some time.

Regards!

Hm, Weird I thought it just didn't have to be on the C: drive like chods and most other providers said a while back.. thats why I put it on a different hard drive but I didn't recieve any bans and bans I did get we're real bans people got on forums and actual untrusted bans when they were haunting chods at the time.

But ok xD

ALL vac cheats were detected in last ban wave and they are updated atm and not available at all.

To your question.

Once you start cheat it will lock on yours PC so you won't be able to use it on different until you ask for HWID reset.

And Yes you had to run it from USB.

I don't know if something will change after Chod will update cheats but what I know a lot of providers use USB sticks to keep and load cheats as it is a part of safety.

Somebody on forum found another way by creating virtual disc or something like that but it is not recommended.

Cheers and w8 some time.

Regards!

Not all cheats