Trial before buying?

NeedleDick

• Administrator
4 hours ago, NeedleDick said:

Is there any way to get a trial for the cheat to test it before buying? Maybe 24 hours? or 1 hour even? I'm interested but being able to do a short trial test would help sell me immediately by making up my mind for me.

We do not offer trials.

Here's what you need to know @NeedleDick; This is and will be the only Cheat you will ever use and want to use going forward. If and when EFT decides to update their game files, Chod and the dev team get the cheat updated as fast as they can. Chod also credits time due to the cheat being down. Chod cares about your account and does not want it to be banned, therefore he makes sure it is updated with the latest code to prevent bans due to the cheat. As soon as an EFT update is pushed, Chod is hard at work to recode the cheat. I've been using it for over a month and trust me. It is worth every penny. @Alastor94 said it, check the testimonials. Best out there and best community. You will not regret it.

3 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

We do not offer trials.

1 hour ago, thevault88 said:

Here's what you need to know @NeedleDick; This is and will be the only Cheat you will ever use and want to use going forward. If and when EFT decides to update their game files, Chod and the dev team get the cheat updated as fast as they can. Chod also credits time due to the cheat being down. Chod cares about your account and does not want it to be banned, therefore he makes sure it is updated with the latest code to prevent bans due to the cheat. As soon as an EFT update is pushed, Chod is hard at work to recode the cheat. I've been using it for over a month and trust me. It is worth every penny. @Alastor94 said it, check the testimonials. Best out there and best community. You will not regret it.

Thanks for the answers. Quick question, do all the listed features on the hack still function after recent updates? I've seen several cheaters ingame but never seen someone flying/noclipping or teleporting so I'm curious if all the features like these ones are still fully functional and up to date.

• Administrator

-Flying itself is not possible anymore as BSG patched it. You can noclip trough objects but if you start moving it will teleport you back. You can also use noclip to move around very fast or to "fly" over higher walls. (You are invincible if you go trough a wall and you can still loot, shoot, etc.)

-Teleport to aim works.

13 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

-Flying itself is not possible anymore as BSG patched it. You can noclip trough objects but if you start moving it will teleport you back. You can also use noclip to move around very fast or to "fly" over higher walls. (You are invincible if you go trough a wall and you can still loot, shoot, etc.)

-Teleport to aim works.

I appreciate the quick replies. Sorry for the questions, but one last thing I'm curious about. The hacks "instakill" and "teleport to exit/player" sounds rather extreme to me so I wonder how they work? Does instakill 1 shot anywhere with any gun? And how reliable is the teleport, if it works? Thanks for the answers again, I'd say I'm sold on buying the cheat after this.

• Administrator

The teleport to exit/player feature only works if you have a clear line of sight between you and the destination.
Instakill got patched, i think you mean super bullets. Super bullets turns 1 bullet into 6 bullets. It's only very effective on short distance as it spreads like a shotgun.
Teleport to aim is the one that works best. You can also teleport behind a player that attacks you by using the avoid to player features which has been implemented recently.

31 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

The teleport to exit/player feature only works if you have a clear line of sight between you and the destination.
Instakill got patched, i think you mean super bullets. Super bullets turns 1 bullet into 6 bullets. It's only very effective on short distance as it spreads like a shotgun.
Teleport to aim is the one that works best. You can also teleport behind a player that attacks you by using the avoid to player features which has been implemented recently.

31 minutes ago, thevault88 said:

I believe teleport to exit only works in offline mode but I may be wrong. I know it is not active in regular game play. At least it is greyed out for me during game.

Thanks for the clarification and answers. Sounds good compared to the other cheats i've seen for the game. Guess I'll have to give it a try :). Cheers