[WTS] Escape From Tarkov: Standard Edition.

rushier

selling standard edition: cheated on for about a week around 2-3 weeks ago, no ban. (cheated before anti-cheat fix) so the account should be good and swell. $25USD willing to use trusted MM at your expense. 

Edited by rushier

14 minutes ago, JemimasWitnes said:

is it EU or US? 

Email change overs take 2 week on accounts. I was going to buy a used account last week but if you're spoofing HWID daily then you would need to get the HWID code BSG send to the email which could be a pain in the ar*e so i never went ahead with it. Just something for you to think about before buying a used account.

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2018 at 4:59 AM, alltaken said:

Email change overs take 2 week on accounts. I was going to buy a used account last week but if you're spoofing HWID daily then you would need to get the HWID code BSG send to the email which could be a pain in the ar*e so i never went ahead with it. Just something for you to think about before buying a used account.

yeah, thats one of the biggest pains, im always on my PC so i could give my discord and id be able to send the code instantly. 

On 6/18/2018 at 4:42 AM, JemimasWitnes said:

is it EU or US? 

it is EU BUT, it doesnt matter what region you are in. im in OCE and it works fine on my australian servers, its just based on your ping. honesly have no idea why the games even region locked.