11 minutes ago, cacatpansat said:

I actually want to buy this cheat but i'm kinda afraid of getting banned so I have a few questions. The first one is how long have you people been playing wth this cheat? And the second one is can you cancel the renewal for the cheat after you buy it?

This is not the place to be asking this, make sure to read before posting. But to answer your question, we have been undetected for over 5 months now (Even after new anticheat) and we do not use auto-renewal.

Just now, CantThinkOfName said:

This is not the place to be asking this, make sure to read before posting. But to answer your question, we have been undetected for over 5 months now (Even after new anticheat) and we do not use auto-renewal.

I have read the FAQ and the thing where it changes the stuff twice per hour is pretty goddamn awesome, that convinced me to buy it, i'll buy it soon :D

3 minutes ago, CantThinkOfName said:

Thats good news, hope you enjoy it.

By the way, is the cheat working right now? I see that people are saying its not working because of the update or something like that. And if yes, is there a guide on how to use it?

7 minutes ago, cacatpansat said:

By the way, is the cheat working right now? I see that people are saying its not working because of the update or something like that. And if yes, is there a guide on how to use it?

Not right now but they plan on updating it tomorrow. (if the game version doesn't match the cheese version it's auto disabled to help prevent anyone getting banned) and set up is super easy, 1st time i've used anything like this and was a doddle (just make sure you have windows10) and you should be up and running in a few minutes after downloading it.

Just now, alltaken said:

Not right now but they plan on updating it tomorrow. (if the game version doesn't match the cheese version it's auto disabled to help prevent anyone getting banned) and set up is super easy, 1st time i've used anything like this and was a doddle (just make sure you have windows10) and you should be up and running in a few minutes after downloading it.

Awesome, also, What does "cheese version" mean?