JesusIsDead

[EFT] how Discrete is the cheese?

Greetings fellow cheese pizza with pineapple maniacs.

I have one main question : How discreete is the cheese?

Is it possible to set up as discrete esp with very discrete aimbot that just adjusts a bit once my crosshairs are onto the target?

Hello buddy, you can make it as discrete as you like. 

On the storepage you can see an overview of the features, which are all easily customisable to your liking. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Snif said:

Hello buddy, you can make it as discrete as you like. 

On the storepage you can see an overview of the features, which are all easily customisable to your liking. 

is safe mode still the only useable function or is everything back to normal?

3 minutes ago, sambee99 said:

is safe mode still the only useable function or is everything back to normal?

When was it the "only" usable option? it's all usable but going unsafe could potentially draw attention to you. 

7 minutes ago, alltaken said:

When was it the "only" usable option? it's all usable but going unsafe could potentially draw attention to you. 

when Battlestate released their anticheat there was a message from chod moderators saying for now only use the safe mode until we can figure out our steps to get everything back to normal. i dont know if that has already happened?

1 minute ago, sambee99 said:

when Battlestate released their anticheat there was a message from chod moderators saying for now only use the safe mode until we can figure out our steps to get everything back to normal. i dont know if that has already happened?

i'm sure they were testing the unsafe mode as well over the past few days and the update didn't come with a warning so they must be happy for you to use it?. PM staff to clear it up maybe?

Just now, Dexter said:

we tested everything.

so are all functions "safe" to use? i know you guys said at one point to use safe mode only for the time being. is that still the case since they brought out their anti cheat