Sign in to follow this  
Inspireftw

CSGO Question

Okay, so I've been reading through the FAQ and still have some questions I'd like answered before I purchase VIP for CSGO. How is the cheat injected?... Is it like organner, a external ring0 cheat? Or is it an internally injected .DLL?? And how are the options for cheating on Match Making, like are the settings you have allow you to make a legit, yet punishing config?

I am pretty sure that all VAC cheats are disabled, due to a VAC wave, which hit a lot of providers, including Chods.

When purchasing VIP for the forums, and choose the cheat client for CS:GO, you can download the client at any time. You'll have to login to the client, and then you can inject the cheat internally. There is no DLL, only a client.

As far as which drivers, I am not sure, since I am not the "smartest" person in the world of coding and so on.

The features in the client, offers a big variety. Matchmaking does require certain legit settings, since Untrusted has become strong, regarding raging configs. You can still overpower a matchmaking game, but this still requires legit sense of the game, and ofcourse, a legit config.

This is all I can say, but you can wait for a member or Moderator/admin to reply with an even better answer to your questions.

Have a good night!

Right now all our VAC cheats are disabled from both being purchased and injected while we are working on a solution for the recent banwave that hit us and a lot of other providers.

How is the cheat injected?

Before injecting you'll first have to first make sure you're on a patched windows to make the driver work properly.

To do this you have to download something called patchguard (which you can find in our members panel)

And patch Ur current OS (only have to be done once) after this all you have to do is restart Ur PC and choose the patched OS every time you want to cheat.

Then you have to download our client from the members panel and put it on a USB device before injecting.

Also make sure Ur antivirus are disabled.

Once the driver installed itself you will be asked to login to Ur account which is the same as your forum login.

Choose what game to inject wait for 2 beeps then start the game.

Once you are in the game wait for the 3rd beep and the visuals to pop-up before going into any game make sure to customize a config in a bot game.

------------------------

External ring0 cheat?

Our cheat are internal with a ring0 driver protection & ring3 application.

-----------------------

how are the options for cheating on Match Making, like are the settings you have allow you to make a legit, yet punishing config?

You can customize the config however you like even without the script engine.

You can also further customize the config with the script engine.

We got built-in protection against untrusted aswell so you dont accidentally have bad features/values active that could cause automatic bans.

I suggest to take a look into our media section for some videos.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.