Escape From Tarkov Cheat Promo!

Nijo

Hey guys!

This is a video I made to show off the features provided in Chod's EFT Cheat.

Hope you enjoy!

ps. This is not published to promote me, this is published to promote Chod's Cheats.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, creativex said:

I don't see the feature below listed in the store page. 

Small Items - Reduces the sizes of items you pick up in your inventory so you can fit more in.

Does this exist?

This feature is broken at the moment, so it is un-usable at this time.

Just now, NoFearNL said:

i just bought this cheat and it doesn't work for me how it does for the owner i got  the radar only and it show me every player and scav /loot item there is but the ins/insert buttom doesn't work help!?

Please keep the game in windowed mode until the cheat gets injected. Welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your cheat!

2 minutes ago, Mazkee said:

Please keep the game in windowed mode until the cheat gets injected. Welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your cheat!

can you help me maybye like on discord ore something and thanks man i do like a lot of the mechanics that are helping alot with quest!

3 minutes ago, NoFearNL said:

can you help me maybye like on discord ore something and thanks man i do like a lot of the mechanics that are helping alot with quest!

I'd be glad to help you. Are you already in the discord or do you need a link?

On 5/24/2018 at 12:18 PM, Mazkee said:

大家好!

这是我用来展示Chod的EFT Cheat中提供的功能的视频。

希望你喜欢!

PS。这不是为了宣传我,而是为了宣传Chod的秘籍而发表的。

Why is acceleration function and automatic unlocking function useless? There is no recoil and breathing.

5 hours ago, 1479093523 said:

Why is acceleration function and automatic unlocking function useless? There is no recoil and breathing.

Please disable Safemode to use these features.

5 hours ago, 13josef3737 said:

Looks very nice! well done?

Thank you! Appreciate it :)

20 hours ago, NoFearNL said:

i just bought this cheat and it doesn't work for me how it does for the owner i got  the radar only and it show me every player and scav /loot item there is but the ins/insert buttom doesn't work help!?

This is not the place to be asking for help, next time make sure you are posting in the appropriate place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 5:24 PM, NoFearNL said:

Alt + Enter when game launches. May have to hit it twice if it reverts to fullscreen.

• Administrator

Feels like your game and menu is so washed out, mine is bright and orange, yours are black and white. Same goes for the game.

But nice way to showcase features, planning to show off the loot filter as well?

7 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

Feels like your game and menu is so washed out, mine is bright and orange, yours are black and white.

Indeed! Something wen't horribly wrong while rendering, and it took the color vibrance down a bit. I realized this myself after publishing the video, but decided to keep it.

7 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

But nice way to showcase features, planning to show off the loot filter as well?

Thank you! I most likely will post some video including the Loot ESP in the near future.