Late Introduction

Riothead

Hi Everyone!

(Bit of a late introduction, my apologies!)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Riothead45 (I go by Riot) or as @CantThinkOfName likes to call me Hairline (Feel free to call me this if you want to).

I have been in this amazing community for a few months now and I will have to say that I absolutely love it.

I am 20 years old and have been gaming since I was around the age of about 5 or 6 years old.

I started cheating and exploiting in video games around the age of 11 (Minecraft cheating) and have been hooked ever since.

I was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa but have moved over to Boston, Massachusettes in January of 2017.

I enjoy all types of video games, ranging from Escape From Tarkov to Realm of the Mad God.

I currently work in a restaurant (as a food runner) on a golf course, this golf course is one of the top 100 golf courses in the world. When I am not working, you would probably find me behind my computer, playing video games or surfing the internet. My entire computer setup has been paid for by myself from working and totals at about $4000+.

I enjoy spending time with my family, whether it be at home or just going out and doing fun activities together.

I recently got into investing and will say it is a very interesting environment.

I also want to start fishing and have spent some money recently on a setup for salt-water.

I dont mind playing video games or cheating with other people, if you want to do so @ me in the Discord (PM on the forums if you need a discord link).

Thank you for reading!

~ Riothead (AKA Hairline :P )

❤️

47 minutes ago, CantThinkOfName said:

Good job making it so even blind people can read it.

46 minutes ago, riothead45 said:

Damn that is what I was going for! :D

I agree on that. I can read everything perfectly fine now! Thanks!

Nice to meet you Hairline. Thanks for your Introduction!