EFT - Unlucky start

whitie66

Dear fellows,

first i've to say that i'm really sorry because of my English. But like we say: "My English is not the yellow from the egg but it goes!" ?

So my problems were indicated as soon as possible...

The installation was horrible for me. But the support of this community and the Mods were and are perfect. Thank you very much!

I'm still using only ESP (all) and the "little" aimbot (small FOV and Aimingspeed). As noob i'm playing only one map for study the game and the mod.

No speed hack and other hacks. So i'm not so afraid to be detected...

I needed around thirty raids for understanding all informations of the mod. Now with my own style of playing it's really accurated. My strategy in the most games is more tactical and very slow. I want to be the hunter - not the sampler...

For this the "Radar", the ESP and the "Night vision" is perfect. Well done Dudes! ?

The possibilites of geting informations with ESP are enormous! A little bit to much for me in the beginning but that's my problem. With my bad English i will need a lot of more raids to get the "perfect" layout of the mod.

But... This is really great with this mod: You've got so much possibilities for your own. Great!

My best wishes! ?

The Noob

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 9:55 AM, whitie66 said:

Dear fellows,

first i've to say that i'm really sorry because of my English. But like we say: "My English is not the yellow from the egg but it goes!" ?

So my problems were indicated as soon as possible...

The installation was horrible for me. But the support of this community and the Mods were and are perfect. Thank you very much!

I'm still using only ESP (all) and the "little" aimbot (small FOV and Aimingspeed). As noob i'm playing only one map for study the game and the mod.

No speed hack and other hacks. So i'm not so afraid to be detected...

I needed around thirty raids for understanding all informations of the mod. Now with my own style of playing it's really accurated. My strategy in the most games is more tactical and very slow. I want to be the hunter - not the sampler...

For this the "Radar", the ESP and the "Night vision" is perfect. Well done Dudes! ?

The possibilites of geting informations with ESP are enormous! A little bit to much for me in the beginning but that's my problem. With my bad English i will need a lot of more raids to get the "perfect" layout of the mod.

But... This is really great with this mod: You've got so much possibilities for your own. Great!

My best wishes! ?

The Noob

Dear fellow cheaters,

I had trouble installing and utilising the cheat at first however, the support of the community and the moderators were perfect and helped me to use the cheat, I only use ESP ( Players and Items ) and i use Aimbot with a low FOV and a slow aim speed so i do not attract alot of attention, I started as a noob in both eft and the cheat, After playing over 30 raids i now understand how to play the maps and how the utilise the cheat to my surroundings, I have not had any detection even with the speed hack and the other hacks like the teleport to crosshair hack, I have been legit hacking with Radar, ESP and the night vision, all of which work perfectly with each other and in game. ESP has brought me so much information, its possibilities of helping me loot is immense.

This cheat is great!

My best wishes!

The Noob

Feel free to edit and paste this.

Edited by Omicron
  • Thanks 1