Just Registered

alltaken

Hello Alltaken and welcome to the forums!

Yes the cheat is very easy to use and to get started with. There are easy to follow guides on the forums to set you up and make you understand all the features. 

You can purchase it with both the payment methods you mentioned. Just make sure to use your real details otherwise the payment gets flagged and we need to ask for more information.

There are 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year subscriptions.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Snif said:

Hello Alltaken and welcome to the forums!

Yes the cheat is very easy to use and to get started with. There are easy to follow guides on the forums to set you up and make you understand all the features. 

You can purchase it with both the payment methods you mentioned. Just make sure to use your real details otherwise the payment gets flagged and we need to ask for more information.

There are 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year subscriptions.

When i go through the check out it wants name, address, phone number etc and i'm just not comfortable inputting them, would much prefer to just checkout with Paypal

1 minute ago, alltaken said:

When i go through the check out it wants name, address, phone number etc and i'm just not comfortable inputting them, would much prefer to just checkout with Paypal

The phone number is optional, you don't have to do that. However, this is a legitimate business and we do need to have your name and address to prevent fraud. 

Good day!

On 5/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, alltaken said:

Would a novice pick it up easy enough?

This is the first cheat I ever used in any video game, so you can also call me a noob. It took me a day to figure out a config, and get to know all the features. I felt like I got what the site promised. If you decide to buy the product, as Snif said, there is loads of config submissions and guides to get you started. If you don't find what you're looking for, most people of this community are extremely helpful and surely you will get everything sorted just fine!

Welcome and enjoy your time in the forums!