TL;DR Section

Name: Voqzi

Sports: Lacrosse

Gaming: 7-8 Years

Cheating: 3-4 Years

Main Games: Rust, CS, And EFT

Hobbies: Photography and Gaming

Full Length Section

Well hey there whoever is reading this.  I go by Voqzi, big shocker right?  Anywho, I’ve been playing games for 7-8 years now.  I started on Xbox 360 then after a few years switched to PC gaming and had absolutely no idea how to use a computer.  The first game I ever played was Arma 2 DayZ, which was pretty addicting not gonna lie.  Then I finally ended up buying CS and winning a Rust beta key from a streamer (PsiSyndicate I’m pretty, sure i don’t really watch twitch or youtube anymore).  Give it a while and someone sent me a cheat, probably the most basic cheat ever for Rust (Aimbot, Fly, Speed, ESP, Silent Aim, No Recoil, and that’s all she wrote). Then ended up claiming my first Vac on steam from Rust, which was pretty bad to have on a LV 101 steam account (NGL i shed a tear).  That spiraled into me buying an alt account for Rust.  Little did I know I still had a slight hint of cheating in me which is when I found Nether, the most cheater infested game on the planet.  With everyone cheating, of course I hopped on the bandwagon and cheated on Nether till it died out.  Then onto CS, I got Vac’d on 3 accounts for rage hacking out of pure boredom because lets be honest, 4,000 hours in any game burns you out of playing it.  Now here I am, about to purchase EFT cheats and have some fun.

Outside of video games, I’m a junior in highschool who currently plays Lacrosse.  I’m a pretty shy and introverted person, I don’t enjoy big parties and shit like that.  Just enjoy hanging out with me and a couple of friends.  As of right now, I’m still trying to decide between pursuing Photography or Graphics Design for a career in the future.  Also I watch anime, yes Ik, I watch anime very terrible of me.  Anywho, that’s all that came to mind when it comes to writing about myself. (Also just to clear this up, I’m a Male.  A lot of people think I’m a female at first but I’m not).  Thank you all for reading! -Voqzi 👻

10 minutes ago, Voqzi said:

As of right now, I’m still trying to decide between pursuing Photography or Graphics Design for a career in the future.

Well, the good thing is, you are still young.  You still have plenty of time to find your passion.  Even better news is, that those two are not mutally exclusive of each other and in fact compliment each other quite well.  Learning one will help you in the other.  

If you want some advice on photography, let me know.  I am not sure how advanced you are, but if you are not too far along I am sure I can give you a hand.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LewisUK said:

Well, the good thing is, you are still young.  You still have plenty of time to find your passion.  Even better news is, that those two are not mutally exclusive of each other and in fact compliment each other quite well.  Learning one will help you in the other.  

If you want some advice on photography, let me know.  I am not sure how advanced you are, but if you are not too far along I am sure I can give you a hand.

Thank you very much for offering help, I’m a year into photography when it comes to classes and 2 years all together.  But some help would never hurt ❤️ If you have any helpful info i’d love to hear it :)

We have a very familiar childhood with regarding the 360 to PC, then DayZ. Anyways, welcome to the community. If you need any help with regards to the EFT cheat, just message me.

Welcome on board buddy! 

Enjoy your stay :D 

ps. you're not allowed to mention other providers so I've edited that out for you.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Snif said:

Welcome on board buddy! 

Enjoy your stay :D 

ps. you're not allowed to mention other providers so I've edited that out for you.

I’m very sorry and I apologize, didn’t even come to my mind while writing it. Thanks for fixing it 😊

Really well formatted introduction about yourself!

I'm working part-time as a graphic designer. I would love to see any of your works, if you want to show them to me :)

About anime, please do not worry about what others think. There's alot of people in this community who watch anime, you fit right in my man!

Welcome aboard,
Mawqee