EODcheater

Is it safe?

Hello guys... I have EOD edition and it's f...... expensive, im so tired of being killed by another cheater so I thinking of buying this cheat...Is it safe? I will use only esp and no recoil, maybe aimbot for test xD ty for reply

There has not been a detection since November and I've been using it Since January, I can say its safe, but with cheating there is always a risk. Chod will always keep his customers safe but thats up to you at the end of the day to cheat on EOD my dude.
GL!

2 minutes ago, EODcheater said:

Hello guys... I have EOD edition and it's f...... expensive, im so tired of being killed by another cheater so I thinking of buying this cheat...Is it safe? I will use only esp and no recoil, maybe aimbot for test xD ty for reply

The cheat is fully undetected, the only way to receive a ban is if a Mod/Dev of the game spectates you. if you worry to much about losing your EOD Edition you should not cheat at all because there is always a risk of getting caught.

okay..so next question is, how system ban works in eft? They ban ip adress or what?  Im thinking of buying standard edition and use cheat on that one, so if I get ban I can play on eod

23 minutes ago, EODcheater said:

okay..so next question is, how system ban works in eft? They ban ip adress or what?  Im thinking of buying standard edition and use cheat on that one, so if I get ban I can play on eod

From my understanding they only ban game client, they do not bad HWID or IP yet.