Review First Impression

dagger181

Loaded the hack up and launched the game today. The hack menu is a little weird at first trying to understand but that is normal. The chat function in the menu is a unique feature but I never saw anyone post a message unless I restarted the hack and game and then they would appear. The Radar box that pops up once in game. I tried to move it to a location where I would prefer it, when I attempted that I was left with 2 radar boxes instead of the 1. After that I decided I did not want it there. I could not close the radar box by hitting the close x on the top corner. I even hit the checkmark for radar to be off and did not help with removing it from my screen *EDIT* I restarted the hack and game and it managed to fix itself, before my mouse would end up going behind the radar box, this time I was able to drag the one on the screen to where I wanted it***. In my round I mainly wanted to fool around with the unlock doors feature and I set a keybind and set it that when ever the button was pushed down thats when that ability would activate. After a few open doors with smiles on my face, I noticed that the ability did not turn off. Probably an error on my end or somewhere. Everything else was super fun to figure out night vision, skymode, speed. Loved it. The noclip/flymode little confusing and disappointing, not sure if I am doing it correctly but I try to go straight up in the air and it doesn't take me very far. I notice myself kind of sinking back to earth slowly. It is very easy to hurt yourself in flymode or like me in offline mode fall thru the floor and map needing to disconnect. A little bummed I can't choose certain items to be certain colors to make it easier to identify also for weapons, it is very hard to see them with the small font for their esp.

The best part of the experience was being able to see every item that is within a container or on another player/bot. I really liked the skeleton feature of the enemies, reminds me of the halloween costume that has light strips on black clothing to allow someone to look just like a stick figure. The unlock doors was a great idea and very helpful. 

However I did not test anything else out like aimbot because I prefer to free aim. Some features I am still not sure what they do, like, Sound

With that all being said, despite several minor things I had encountered in my first session. I have no idea what caused these problems or how they can be fixed but the overall experience was worthwhile. I would say the benefits still outweigh the cons I noticed. From videos I have seen of others using the aimbot and from everything I have seen the client provide. I would rate it an 8/10.  Hopefully someone could help me understand these issues I encountered and will lead to make this a better product.

Edited by dagger181

• Administrator
1 hour ago, dagger181 said:

Loaded the hack up and launched the game today. The hack menu is a little weird at first trying to understand but that is normal. The chat function in the menu is a unique feature but I never saw anyone post a message unless I restarted the hack and game and then they would appear. The Radar box that pops up once in game. I tried to move it to a location where I would prefer it, when I attempted that I was left with 2 radar boxes instead of the 1. After that I decided I did not want it there. I could not close the radar box by hitting the close x on the top corner. I even hit the checkmark for radar to be off and did not help with removing it from my screen *EDIT* I restarted the hack and game and it managed to fix itself, before my mouse would end up going behind the radar box, this time I was able to drag the one on the screen to where I wanted it***. In my round I mainly wanted to fool around with the unlock doors feature and I set a keybind and set it that when ever the button was pushed down thats when that ability would activate. After a few open doors with smiles on my face, I noticed that the ability did not turn off. Probably an error on my end or somewhere. Everything else was super fun to figure out night vision, skymode, speed. Loved it. The noclip/flymode little confusing and disappointing, not sure if I am doing it correctly but I try to go straight up in the air and it doesn't take me very far. I notice myself kind of sinking back to earth slowly. It is very easy to hurt yourself in flymode or like me in offline mode fall thru the floor and map needing to disconnect. A little bummed I can't choose certain items to be certain colors to make it easier to identify also for weapons, it is very hard to see them with the small font for their esp.

The best part of the experience was being able to see every item that is within a container or on another player/bot. I really liked the skeleton feature of the enemies, reminds me of the halloween costume that has light strips on black clothing to allow someone to look just like a stick figure. The unlock doors was a great idea and very helpful. 

However I did not test anything else out like aimbot because I prefer to free aim. Some features I am still not sure what they do, like, Sound

With that all being said, despite several minor things I had encountered in my first session. I have no idea what caused these problems or how they can be fixed but the overall experience was worthwhile. I would say the benefits still outweigh the cons I noticed. From videos I have seen of others using the aimbot and from everything I have seen the client provide. I would rate it an 8/10.  Hopefully someone could help me understand these issues I encountered and will lead to make this a better product.

It sounds like you injected the cheat twice, that's the only possible way you would have two radar windows and would explain the visual bugs you mentioned.

Nice Review man !

I also had problems so I tried to start the hack, but I got help, and everything went well, I use the hack for 1 week, I did not use all the functions because I have an appreciation for my EOD, haha

I would give a grade of 7/10, because of the ESP, it has great functionality, but the colors I can not change for each type of item, for example: Food (brown), loot (orange), weapons others.
this would help a lot when looking for a specific item, and also, when I leave only one item of ESP, sometimes it does not completely filter all items, and ends up appearing a FOOD, or some MISC item.

follows a suggestion, color change in each type of ESP item. @Chod :D

I will soon do a hack analysis more precisely.

7 hours ago, Chod said:

It sounds like you injected the cheat twice, that's the only possible way you would have two radar windows and would explain the visual bugs you mentioned.

That could be the problem.

Is there a way to remove items from the 2D radar box? I only want to be able to see players on it.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, dagger181 said:

That could be the problem.

Is there a way to remove items from the 2D radar box? I only want to be able to see players on it.

The radar follows the same rules as the esp, so if you want something to not appear in the radar it must also not appear on the screen.

5 hours ago, Chod said:

The radar follows the same rules as the esp, so if you want something to not appear in the radar it must also not appear on the screen.

Hey Chod! Can you separate ESP and Radar? Instead of them always working together?