Hello Gamers!

thundercookie83

Hey to all the gamers out there, My name is lucas and ive been a very active gamer ever since I held a controller in my hand. Now, I have a very strange question for a cheat site.......since the release of tarkov I have been HEAVILY invested in it, lots of time.....lots of rage. I have considered cheating before in fits of rage but was always a little nervous but since tarkov is not yet a finished game I don't feel so bad lol. That brings me to this, a few months ago I was involved in a pretty bad accident which has left me paralyzed from the neck down and I use a mouth operated controller for all my games, not even losing the use of my hands can keep me away from gaming lol. Its taken me a lot of hours to kinda get somewhat good using this controller but still at a constant handicap. Now new bills and other things that are really expensive have held me back from sites like this but I came here in hopes of some feedback.....I cant afford the cheats but was really interested in knowing if there are some sort of exploits, or glitches or anything of that nature that might help me out? don't get me wrong im not super terrible at tarkov, but im light years away from the skill lvl I used to be at and I know I can never be that good again. So any info you guys might have would really help me, maybe I can even tag along with some of you ingame. Ive always been a gamer, im im just trying to hold on to the one thing I was really good at.

Thank you for reading this and im sorry for the novel.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums buddy!

Damn dude that's a heavy story. I'm glad you didn't let this event keep you from gaming and respect for going into battle with a mouth operated controller! As for glitches or exploits, I'm not sure since I don't play EFT anymore. Perhaps a cheat configured with some aim assistance to even the battle would be your best option! I'm not quite sure how and if that works with your controller, perhaps someone with knowledge about it can inform you. I'm sure there are some people here in the community that are willing to play some games with you, just hang out and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Stay strong buddy and you'll get to the top of the leaderboards ;) 

• Like 1