Viper1999

CSGO cheats after 2 months

Hello, so I had the csgo cheat for about 2 months now, and this is what I have to say!!!

Aim features: 9/10 The aimbot is almost perfect because if you are kind of new with legit hacking you won't understand much, so you probably will have to upload a config and start messing around with it. It has a ton of features and again I dont understand much of them, but I can still play legit. The aimbot is so op that you can use for legit hacking or rage hacking at the same time!

Visuals 10/10 Another perfect feature!! It has so many features to mess around that you can get lost!! I wont explain much about this one because everyone know its an really good feature. 

Skin changer 7/10 I don't use it much but its really good, its kind of slow but it fine. In my opinion a inventory changer is a lot better cuz you dont have to enter in the skin changer again to change an skin that you don't like anymore, you can simply add a bunch of different skins into your inventory and select them at different rounds. Also skin changer is kind of old!

Rage 6/10 this is like the bad part of the cheat, because it has a lot of cool features that shouldn't be in the rage section, like back tracking and anti-aim! Also when you try to enter the rage section an warning pops up saying that the rage section is for rage only and asking if you accept the risk or something, which can kind of scare you and make you do not want to enter there again, so you probably won't use those cool features that actually wont make you get banned that fast!! 

Overall: 6/10 the cheat looks great but id doesn't has that many feature that are not included in the aimbot or visuals, like grenade tracking and grenade camera, inventory changer, profile changer etc.. But i understand that it doesn't have that many features, but the cheat costs fucking 19 dollars for a month service so, it should be required to have a lot more features than this!!!

Thank you! Have a great day and a great time cheating!!

Ps: i got banned last week because i tried rage hacking. But it wasn't like spin boting I just tried a more try hard aimbot! I got banned, and it was my fault I deserved it! 

PS2: Could someone teach me what anti-aim is and teach me how to use it legit?

Hi there,

Thanks for the review and about the missing features, Chod is recoding the CS:GO cheat and there's will be there.

Anti-Aim are NOT something that you should use if you want to look legit. That's why they are in the rage tab.

Regards,

Oxyde.

Thank you for the review, however like oxyde said do not use Anti-aim if you are playing legit.

And isn't there something wrong with your math? (9+10+7+6/4 = 8 ) shouldn't it be 8/10 not 6/10.

4 hours ago, CantThinkOfName said:

Thank you for the review, however like oxyde said do not use Anti-aim if you are playing legit.

And isn't there something wrong with your math? (9+10+7+6/4 = 8 ) shouldn't it be 8/10 not 6/10.

LOL Thanks for the response, what is Anti-aim, I heard that it makes an fake animation so that people think you are there, but I also heard that anti-aim will show in your enemy wall hack, and aimbot, and that make me wonder if I could use it against spin boters or rage hackers. 

About the math thing, lol I did not gave the last "grade" for counting the total I gave it as an overall of all the features combined. It doesn't involve math.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Viper1999 said:

LOL Thanks for the response, what is Anti-aim, I heard that it makes an fake animation so that people think you are there, but I also heard that anti-aim will show in your enemy wall hack, and aimbot, and that make me wonder if I could use it against spin boters or rage hackers. 

About the math thing, lol I did not gave the last "grade" for counting the total I gave it as an overall of all the features combined. It doesn't involve math.

Thank you.

Lol, was just pointing it out :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CantThinkOfName said:

Lol, was just pointing it out :)

I used a weighted formula for my final grade, but I actually used math.  He just weighted that shit in his head and came out with the real deal number for him.  ^_^

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 1:18 AM, Viper1999 said:

Thank you.

Anti aim in most forms are pretty obvious, ie it causes you to look like you're running backwards but flipping 180 whenever you shoot, to just flip180 back to backwards.