faster updating simple esp

Would it be possible to make a far simpler edition/version of the program ONLY with the wallhack that could be updated within hours/a day of the patch release so that at least we could stay on par with the people who have other cheats that may work before this one. THEN, we wouldent have to be compensated for downtime, or at least i feel that it wouldnt be fair. 

So can this be done? I am sure it would be greatly appreciated, plus i cant help but notice more of our money could be taken........

no downtime compensation in exchange for a simple version of the cheat that only contains the ESP that could be used the same day of an update being released, would be fair in my opinion and should be looked into as an option.

Edited by justgoldy1982

44 minutes ago, justgoldy1982 said:

So can this be done? I am sure it would be greatly appreciated, plus i cant help but notice more of our money could be taken........

I doubt it. And Chod's Cheats does not have an auto renewal system for any subscription option.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, OmgImGay said:

I doubt it. And Chod's Cheats does not have an auto renewal system for any subscription option.

He means that with less down time being compensated that Chod's would make more money if they implemented a simple ESP for Skeletons.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, OmgImGay said:

How do I downvote a post

It's not really down because of the time it takes to update, it's because Chod is not able to update it currently due to not being able to access the computer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emiiru said:

How do I downvote a post

It's not really down because of the time it takes to update, it's because Chod is not able to update it currently due to not being able to access the computer.

I am looking for the same button and so far I cant find it HELP!

3 hours ago, Emiiru said:

How do I downvote a post

thank you very much, i didnt know that. I am new and thought 3 days to update was typical...