Sign in to follow this  
chasedoe

ESCAPE FROM TARKOV: WORTH IT?

Just got EFT a few weeks ago.. been thinking about trying the cheat. Anyone ever use it before? Just worried I might get banned.. I really only want the ESP... don't need aimbot or anything like that. How detectable is it? I've looked at multiple forums on different cheating sites and so far this one seems to be the "safest" one. 

Thankss!

4 hours ago, chasedoe said:

Just got EFT a few weeks ago.. been thinking about trying the cheat. Anyone ever use it before? Just worried I might get banned.. I really only want the ESP... don't need aimbot or anything like that. How detectable is it? I've looked at multiple forums on different cheating sites and so far this one seems to be the "safest" one. 

Thankss!

Almost everyone here got the EFT cheat and its undetected since over 6 months now. But yeah if you worry about getting banned then don't cheat :P However i use it since i'm here and i've never been banned. The only way to get banned right now is if a mod/dev of the game is watching you ( = manual ban).

You should be fine. Using this cheat on customs, or woods, I see people rage hacking like a mofo. Speedhacking across the map, and insta killing you. They've yet to be banned even after doing it for weeks. Should be fine lmao. 

Its worth it I've been using it for about 3-4 months and I haven't been banned, I've "raged" and haven't been banned. I mainly only use the ESP, no-recoil, unlimited stam and sprint speed increase,  cause aimbot is meh, and everything else is pretty much not needed.